FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

saw a difference right away!

Publié par Reviewer3239581 le Dec 26, 2010

my 11 year old golden retriever was having trouble with his hips in the morning and overall playfulness due to joint pain. this product has made a difference since day one! now he's bouncing around like a 5year old again! super happy for him and this product. we're on our 2nd bottle but I've stocked up!

Pet Naturals

Publié par Reviewer1699576 le Jan 15, 2010

We have been using this on our 14 year old Beagle Lab. It seems to be making a BIG difference in her mobility. I am VERY pleased with them for her. She does, at times, need a bit of "coaxing" to take them. I am very grateful to iHerb because their pricing is really good for these. In order to keep our dog comfortable, we give her 2/day; so, it can be a bit pricey. Thank you, iHerb!

Pet Naturals

Publié par Reviewer2334846 le Nov 13, 2013

My dogs refuse to take other product but he loves this.

Helps my dog's joints

Publié par Reviewer2648328 le Feb 05, 2012

The product seems to help my elderly dog's mobility. I will continue to use this product.

So far so good

Publié par Reviewer1158907 le Oct 16, 2011

Sadie likes these capsules and chews them right up. Hopefully this product will help her to stay more active longer. That's all I can say about the product. I have found iherb.com's prices to be very compettative and the customer service great. I order from this company all the time, and have for years.

Nothing impressive

Publié par 4843028154430941661 le Jun 25, 2014

Got this for my pet to start off with instead of the super strength. One month on and I see no difference at all.

articles 1-6 sur 6