FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Not suitable for dog!

Publié par Reviewer1664798 le Mar 15, 2013

Regularly gave this to my dog for about 4 weeks and then he caught yeast infection first in his years and then in the groin area! It brake out really bad (producing pus) and the dog was in pain from the itchiness. It was bad enough to see a vet. The vet confirmed it as an yeast infection and suggested 2 medical shampoo treatments per week until the area of infection is healed. This product actually contains brewer's yeast which is definitely NOT an ingredient you want to pump up in your dog(s) and it was the obvious cause for my dog's yeast infection. I wish I had been more careful when I bought this product. I ended up paying 110 USD for vet appointment + the treatment and I hope I don't need to take any further treatments to cure this infection. STEER CLEAR of this product!!! Seriously!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

My 11 Year Old Beagle Loves These!

Publié par CritterChuckles le Jan 15, 2012

Lucy the Beagle was having trouble walking from hip arthritis. She had become very leery of getting up or down off the sofa and spent most of her days lying around. I first purchased a bottle of joint supplement for her at the local pet store & did see a difference within 3 days. But once we finished that bottle I decided to buy something from iHerb since I order all of my own supplements on here. I purchased this formula since it has MSM plus Glucosamine and our veterinarian said MSM is excellent for joint health. We are now about 75% thru the bottle and Lucy is running around like a puppy! She plays with our other dogs, runs around barking & wagging her tail and runs to find me to give me kisses when she gets up from her naps! She will be 11 yrs old in a couple weeks and she's now acting like she's 11 months. She runs in the kitchen to get her "vitamin" when I tell her it's time, and if I happen to forget one I see a difference in her the next day. So I now have the bottle sitting on the counter where I can't miss it. And I'm back on iHerb today to order another bottle. I believe this is an excellent choice if you have an older dog with joint pain. If you see your elderly pet slowing down and not being as active then chances are their joints are hurting and this product will help. Well worth the money and with iHerb you'll have it in hand within a few days.

Loving it

Publié par 5375721096336835239 le Mar 02, 2013

My dog has strong HD in both hips, and my vet told me to use cosequin DS on a daily basis. Since these pills were really expensive in Norway ( about 230 $ for 210 pills ), I started searching online after the pills. Came across these, and wanted to try them. Better price, and based on the description, stronger. He daily gets 2 pills, and his hips seems better. My 8 year old dog is now jumping around like a 2 year old :) I love my dog, and I don´t want him to suffer. So I would have changed back to cosequin if I didn't believe that these pills actually works. So i´m going to give him these pills for the rest of his, hopefully, long life =)

14-1/2 Year Old Pomeranian Still Going Strong--Update for Yorkie Poos

Publié par HelloItsMe le Aug 22, 2013

My elderly Pomeranian is still going strong, thanks to 1/2 tablet of this each morning. He actually demands it, sitting and begging until he gets it in the AM. This seems to have helped him with his energy levels and has improved a left front shoulder that used to cause him to limp slightly. He also, like his human masters, seems to be more flexible since taking MSM. Highly recommended by Norman! Aug 2013 Update: Our little buddy lived to be 16 and I think this supplement was part of the reason. We now give it to our two Yorkie-Poos, one of whom had developed a honking cough (can be a symptom of a collapsing trachea, which Yorkies and Poms are prone to have in later years). After about 2 weeks of 1/2 a tablet, she never coughs, so I HOPE this will help strengthen her trachea. She also is prone to occasional dislocated joints (hip or knee), just like Norman (the Pom); I have high hopes this supplement will help. They LOVE the taste & won't let me forget to give it to them; highly recommended by these 2, too!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I simply and honestly can't say enough good of this pruduct as it ...

Publié par acumen le Aug 19, 2013

... was a real lifesaver for my belgium shephard's hip / joint problem! I have right now 6 bottles of this in my kitchen cabinet as I cannot simply afford to run out of it. I've used this for 2 years now and it's better and cheaper than any other similar product your vetenarian could ever sell you! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

No shark product

Publié par 5506400924355035506 le Apr 03, 2014

this works for my doggie! I chose this one because it does NOT contain squalene which is an extract from shark which is endangered; the other top seller on iherb does have squalene. It takes a couple of weeks to work but my dog went from limping to jumping. When we run out she limps again so no more running out for us. I chose the extra strength because we have a big doggie. :-)

very good

Publié par wicked72 le Mar 28, 2014

The taste is great, my dog (Gina) likes it very much.... Also very effective, she does not have pain when jumping up and down (she had problems before).

A Good Value

Publié par Reviewer1728361 le Aug 19, 2010

This is a good price. My old 'boy' has been taking hip/joint supplements for years, and it really has helped to keep him mobile.

Good price.

Publié par Reviewer1687596 le Nov 12, 2011

My vet recommended a high dose glucosamine supplement for my dog's arthritis. I picked this product and iherb had the best price and fast delivery. It does seem to be helping my dog move better. We have only been on it for a few weeks and she has other health issues. So, so far so good.

16 Year Old Brittany Spaniel Getting around much better

Publié par Reviewer2484925 le Sep 17, 2010

Old Charlie has had a lot of hip stiffness, he loves these things and we have noticed an improvement in his walking and standing up.

articles 1-10 sur 38