FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€45.73

€47.64

Économie de: €1.91 (4 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

I absolutely LURVE this!

Publié par fayechan-singapore le Dec 14, 2010

This is a fantastic discovery! My digestive system positively loves this! When I first drank it, I had loose stools with some cramping after. But after that one time, my belly felt great. I think it's best mixed with other green powders. Try using Vibrant Health, Fields of Greens.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Rejuvenation, energy, diabetes, diabetic neuropathies and more

Publié par Reviewer1055106 le Nov 03, 2009

The health effects of Ashitaba are so many that no sick person should ever be without it. I have multiple illnesses and I am in a very bad state. My body has more energy and stamina since I began taking Ashitaba. It has rejuvenating properties and makes you look younger after a while (it is said to boost growth hormone). It is good for lowering blood sugar, female problems like myomas, and much more. I recommend you google "Organic Ashitaba" to read about the many benefits for just about every illness there is. It is also recommended for alzheimer's since it contains nerve growth factors (NGF). The nerve growth factor in Ashitaba helps with neuropathies too , i.e. diabetic retinopathy and nephropaty. I had lost all sensation in two toes , but since I began taking Ashitaba my sensation is back. My kidneys are functioning better. I combine Ashitaba with colostrum powder, green barley powder and spirulina. It is very high in potassium and manganese, especially manganese helps with diabetes. It lowers my blood sugar significantly, and I prefer food based sources of minerals than tablets.

quang35

Publié par Reviewer1282890 le Oct 15, 2009

Expensive but very good. Give you energy and purify your blood.

Tastes great!

Publié par Reviewer1870531 le Apr 17, 2010

The taste is not the same as green tea, but it is also very delicious! I feel a noticable difference in well-being straight away when drinking this.

works GREAT!

Publié par Reviewer1272325 le Apr 05, 2011

Very powerful, great product! Cleansing my blood of Mrsa! A blessing!

Great product

Publié par Reviewer2902393 le Jun 09, 2011

Very pleasant taste. I've been taking this product every morning for a few weeks now and have noticed my skin is so clear and smooth. Ashitaba also has many health benefits, I will continue to buy this item.

great for energy

Publié par Reviewer2350766 le Apr 08, 2013

I have been taking ashitaba every morning for several years along with matcha green tea and madre labs immune punch and the juice of a lemon and some honey and (hawthorne extract for chest pain). Without these fabulous products I have debilitating fatigue this gives me several hours of near normal functioning and I never get sick. When I run out of the product I can daily feel the grip of the fatigue getting stronger.

Good greens

Publié par LivKarinNorway le Nov 24, 2011

Cant feel any different between this and spirulina. This remind me littlebit of tobacco in the tast.

unique

Publié par 101010011 le Jul 29, 2012

been experimenting with ashitaba lately. was always curious about it, and finally delved into it. for the same price as this, i could get a nice, one ounce grade of matcha, also from japan. since both are costly, i decided to alternate between this for a month, and ceremonial grade matcha. now i love matcha....... its borderline magical. the way the caffeine and L-Theanine balance one another to give you that calm/peaceful yet focused mental stamina is sorta like chasing a high. ashitaba hits me more on a physical level, kinda like an algae, with its subtle pick me up. the flavor and aroma is earthy/smoky, and when mixed with warm water, you do get sort of that umami finish, but just not the kind i am used to. flavor wise, it makes me yearn for a warm bowl of matcha, but each has its place and moment. like other reviewers mentioned, ashitaba does go well mixed with blue green algae like spirulina

Powder

Publié par 5132044149328626532 le Nov 04, 2013

I love the taste of this powder. Can pretty much mix it with your smoothie or juice.

articles 1-10 sur 14