FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€39.68

€39.86

Économie de: €0.18 (0% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

I absolutely LURVE this!

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Dec 14, 2010

This is a fantastic discovery! My digestive system positively loves this! When I first drank it, I had loose stools with some cramping after. But after that one time, my belly felt great. I think it's best mixed with other green powders. Try using Vibrant Health, Fields of Greens.

Rejuvenation, energy, diabetes, diabetic neuropathies and more

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 03, 2009

The health effects of Ashitaba are so many that no sick person should ever be without it. I have multiple illnesses and I am in a very bad state. My body has more energy and stamina since I began taking Ashitaba. It has rejuvenating properties and makes you look younger after a while (it is said to boost growth hormone). It is good for lowering blood sugar, female problems like myomas, and much more. I recommend you google "Organic Ashitaba" to read about the many benefits for just about every illness there is. It is also recommended for alzheimer's since it contains nerve growth factors (NGF). The nerve growth factor in Ashitaba helps with neuropathies too , i.e. diabetic retinopathy and nephropaty. I had lost all sensation in two toes , but since I began taking Ashitaba my sensation is back. My kidneys are functioning better. I combine Ashitaba with colostrum powder, green barley powder and spirulina. It is very high in potassium and manganese, especially manganese helps with diabetes. It lowers my blood sugar significantly, and I prefer food based sources of minerals than tablets.

quang35

Posted by Reviewer1282890 on Oct 15, 2009

Expensive but very good. Give you energy and purify your blood.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Apr 17, 2010

The taste is not the same as green tea, but it is also very delicious! I feel a noticable difference in well-being straight away when drinking this.

works GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1272325 on Apr 05, 2011

Very powerful, great product! Cleansing my blood of Mrsa! A blessing!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Jun 09, 2011

Very pleasant taste. I've been taking this product every morning for a few weeks now and have noticed my skin is so clear and smooth. Ashitaba also has many health benefits, I will continue to buy this item.

great for energy

Posted by Reviewer2350766 on Apr 08, 2013

I have been taking ashitaba every morning for several years along with matcha green tea and madre labs immune punch and the juice of a lemon and some honey and (hawthorne extract for chest pain). Without these fabulous products I have debilitating fatigue this gives me several hours of near normal functioning and I never get sick. When I run out of the product I can daily feel the grip of the fatigue getting stronger.

unique

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 29, 2012

been experimenting with ashitaba lately. was always curious about it, and finally delved into it. for the same price as this, i could get a nice, one ounce grade of matcha, also from japan. since both are costly, i decided to alternate between this for a month, and ceremonial grade matcha. now i love matcha....... its borderline magical. the way the caffeine and L-Theanine balance one another to give you that calm/peaceful yet focused mental stamina is sorta like chasing a high. ashitaba hits me more on a physical level, kinda like an algae, with its subtle pick me up. the flavor and aroma is earthy/smoky, and when mixed with warm water, you do get sort of that umami finish, but just not the kind i am used to. flavor wise, it makes me yearn for a warm bowl of matcha, but each has its place and moment. like other reviewers mentioned, ashitaba does go well mixed with blue green algae like spirulina

Good greens

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 24, 2011

Cant feel any different between this and spirulina. This remind me littlebit of tobacco in the tast.

Ashitaba