FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.75

€17.73

Économie de: €7.98 (45% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Life Changing!

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 31, 2016

I got this for my son hoping it would control his HS and it has been helping over the last 2 months to significantly reduce the frequency and severity of his HS lesions. It's been almost 4 weeks since the appearance of his last lesion, the longest absence so far, and my fingers are crossed that their occurrence will continue to be less and less frequent and eventually stop with the help of turmeric. We previously tried propolis, but he developed rashes on taking it, so we had to stop that. He's been taking 1000 mg every day, over two doses and I can say confidently that it is the only thing so far, that has made a real difference. Hopefully surgery for him, will be a thing of the past. I have also been taking this (1000 mg daily) for the last two months to curb the growth of my ovarian cysts and I won't know until my next ultrasound if it is working, but I can testify that for the first time in 35 years, I did not have any menstrual pain during my period, this month. I am truly amazed and could almost cry with joy and relief. I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 19 and have had surgery because of it, have been on hormones to control it. Every month of my life since 13, except during my pregnancies, I have had to endure near crippling pain, fever and nausea because of endometriosis. I have been severely anemic because of endometriosis. I now feel like a freed prisoner. So very very happy I started taking turmeric. If only I had started sooner. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thank you :)

Paradise Herbs, Turmenic

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Jul 30, 2015

My wife turmeric used for sore eyes. I recommend. Jozef

Works for me

Posted by 4619638038558654856 on May 03, 2015

A bit of arthritis here and there and the turmeric reliefs the aches and pains. Very happy with this product and have recommended it to many people.

Trust Paradise Herbs

Posted by Reviewer1006778 on Mar 30, 2015

Keeps inflammation in check. Really good for what ails you. Good company and no additives.

excellent

Posted by 5589807619560896752 on Oct 26, 2014

First product I've seen that has 100% extract. Thank you

Great anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3222297 on Oct 10, 2014

I am autoimmune and this is one of the best anti-inflammatory supplements I take. Man, what a difference. This has helped me a great deal with aches and pains, and I have actually taken two of these instead of an OTC pain med to reduce muscle and joint pain. If I accidentally forget to take it, I can tell. If you have any kind of inflammatory issues, this is great supplement to add to your arsenal.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Sep 24, 2014

Turmeric is wonderful against pain and inflammation. I never use "real" painkillers anymore. Turmeric is the way to go. Helps keeping your eyesight in great condition too.

seems good

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Sep 10, 2014

I tried only 1 a day and didn't feel any results but with 2 a day my stomach feels less inflamed . It helped a shoulder inflamation but have not felt much improvement in the plantar facilitis. Take it with food seasoned with black pepper.

Turmeric for Pain management

Posted by 4895710497217595241 on Aug 14, 2014

I use this for pain management due to osteoarthritis, pelvic inflammation, & muscle fatigue. It works fabulously without any side effects (other than turning your urine more golden). In addition to the anti-inflammatory benefits, it has other health benefits as well. I have been using this for over five months!!

Smokers help

Posted by PamBlowers on May 20, 2014

My husband has taken one a day for years to protect against the toxic effect of tobacco smoking. I also use the organic powder liberally when I can in cooking for its excellent enhancing effect on the immune system.

articles 1-10 sur 14