FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.99

€18.17

Économie de: €8.18 (45 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Psoriasis on your scalp cannot Survive with This.

Publié par Reviewer1080081 le Aug 18, 2012

This is a Perfect Product,without unwanted Additives, Very Effective on Psoriasis on the Scalp,which especially with Long Hair is not just Annoying,with the Dandruffs and the Hitching ,it is unwanted. This Product reduced it for me 98 % really Fast, within 30 days,which is definitly a faster and more Effective Result than what I saw before with -Phytotherapy, -Dermatology Therapy, -Homeopatic Therapy which All Three take about 6 months to a Year. It litteraly kicked out the Psoriasis off My Scalp... quite Amazing...I Hope this great result lasts too.

Great anti-inflammatory

Publié par Reviewer3222297 le Oct 10, 2014

I am autoimmune and this is one of the best anti-inflammatory supplements I take. Man, what a difference. This has helped me a great deal with aches and pains, and I have actually taken two of these instead of an OTC pain med to reduce muscle and joint pain. If I accidentally forget to take it, I can tell. If you have any kind of inflammatory issues, this is great supplement to add to your arsenal.

Turmeric for Pain management

Publié par 4895710497217595241 le Aug 14, 2014

I use this for pain management due to osteoarthritis, pelvic inflammation, & muscle fatigue. It works fabulously without any side effects (other than turning your urine more golden). In addition to the anti-inflammatory benefits, it has other health benefits as well. I have been using this for over five months!!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

seems to be effective for treating digestive issues/acne

Publié par 5528018204925581758 le Jul 30, 2013

I take 2 to 3 capsules per day before or after food to help with acne and digestive issues. Improvement noticeable after 2 to 3 weeks! You might find you need to up your fibre intake while on this. Also eat black pepper to help with absorbtion. I also use an organic turmeric powder on my face. Acne and red marks improved quickly. Anti-inflammatory properties helped to calm my skin so not so angry!

Life Changing!

Publié par shopzilla le Jan 31, 2016

I got this for my son hoping it would control his HS and it has been helping over the last 2 months to significantly reduce the frequency and severity of his HS lesions. It's been almost 4 weeks since the appearance of his last lesion, the longest absence so far, and my fingers are crossed that their occurrence will continue to be less and less frequent and eventually stop with the help of turmeric. We previously tried propolis, but he developed rashes on taking it, so we had to stop that. He's been taking 1000 mg every day, over two doses and I can say confidently that it is the only thing so far, that has made a real difference. Hopefully surgery for him, will be a thing of the past. I have also been taking this (1000 mg daily) for the last two months to curb the growth of my ovarian cysts and I won't know until my next ultrasound if it is working, but I can testify that for the first time in 35 years, I did not have any menstrual pain during my period, this month. I am truly amazed and could almost cry with joy and relief. I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 19 and have had surgery because of it, have been on hormones to control it. Every month of my life since 13, except during my pregnancies, I have had to endure near crippling pain, fever and nausea because of endometriosis. I have been severely anemic because of endometriosis. I now feel like a freed prisoner. So very very happy I started taking turmeric. If only I had started sooner. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thank you :)

Turmeric for inflammation

Publié par Reviewer2458115 le Mar 13, 2014

My doctor prescribed this for my health. I feel better taking this product - less pain and more energy.

Smokers help

Publié par PamBlowers le May 20, 2014

My husband has taken one a day for years to protect against the toxic effect of tobacco smoking. I also use the organic powder liberally when I can in cooking for its excellent enhancing effect on the immune system.

Wonderful product

Publié par 5473449785632082055 le Sep 24, 2014

Turmeric is wonderful against pain and inflammation. I never use "real" painkillers anymore. Turmeric is the way to go. Helps keeping your eyesight in great condition too.

Works for me

Publié par 4619638038558654856 le May 03, 2015

A bit of arthritis here and there and the turmeric reliefs the aches and pains. Very happy with this product and have recommended it to many people.

Paradise Herbs, Turmenic