FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.42

€7.13

Économie de: €0.71 (10% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Ayuda a firmeza de la piel

Posted by 5027720435018563459 on Mar 06, 2016

A pesar de que se vende en farmacias, el precio de iHerb es mejor. Sirve para prevenir estrías, aunque no tanto para tratarlas, las reduce muy gradualmente, pero si son profundas es poco lo que puede ayudar. Su olor es fuerte a manteca de cacao, pero agradable, y la consistencia es bastante densa, lo cual hace un poco incómoda la aplicación, pero se queda en la piel por bastante tiempo por lo mismo. Recomendado para gente que cambia constantemente de peso y desea evitar estrías.

nice cream

Posted by 5576946624955927028 on Dec 12, 2015

so far so good, 7 months pregnant, no stretch marks. it can be too heavy for some people like me who have oily skin but the belly needs some oil during this period. i will see how it goes.

Always loved!!

Posted by 4711398968043354745 on Sep 20, 2015

This is my 2nd tube.Very convenient and effective product. Smells good and very safe for the baby. Hope it can help on preventin the stretch marks...

Good

Posted by 5272142410010279356 on Jul 20, 2015

The cream is a bit havy for summer but it's work well.

smells great

Posted by Stephy on Jun 21, 2015

and is easy to rub in. haven't noticed a change in stretch marks as yet, but have heard some great reviews!

Decent moisturizer but...

Posted by 5301152586314425195 on Jun 13, 2015

the smell is way too potent for me.. I thought it was because of my increased sensitivity to smells due to pregnancy, but my partner also complained about the smell! I think it's decent as a moisturizer but i hate that the smell gets all over my clothes.

Love it!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Mar 17, 2015

I really liked this treat from Palmer's, and loved using it when I was pregnant! It's very reach and creamy, and spread smoothly on the skin, making it feel very hydrated, but not in a heavy way. I felt it helped me prevent stretch marks. I also LOVED the coco scent :) Yummy :P

Great substance but triggers nausea

Posted by 5575582879008642329 on Feb 18, 2015

It feels good on your skin but the smell triggers nausea. The nausea doesn't go away until I was this lotion away... =( Can't use this! Now on a pregnancy week 16 but still doesn't work for me.

A bit too thick

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

This cream is a bit too thick for me. Takes a while to absorb and can't really say it did anything for my stretch marks.

i used it for a while

Posted by 5724666111246195486 on Dec 17, 2014

and i didnt really saw a difference,

articles 1-10 sur 95