FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.30

€13.82

Économie de: €5.52 (40 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

wonderful and fragrant

Publié par Reviewer2670655 le Feb 28, 2010

May be a bit harsh for colored treated hair, but it is very pleasant smelling and does work to voluminize the hair. I mix with another shampoo everyother day.

TheraNeem Organix, Shampoo, Neem & Eucalyptus

Publié par Reviewer2860769 le Jul 14, 2011

Bought this for my son. His has massive oily hair. This is a great product. Tried other brands didn't work as well for him. He loved this one.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great volume and clean feeling!

Publié par vegangry le Jun 27, 2013

We like this shampoo very much! It has a distinct aroma (neem I guess), but it is not annoying. The hair and scalp feels very clean after use and it gives great volume to the hair.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par Reviewer1871360 le Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

It worked with my oily hair

Publié par 5120190742438192464 le Mar 22, 2016

My hair is long, fine and oily. I've just used up one bottle of each of the combo shampoo+conditioner of the Voluminizing therape, so I've been using both products for a few months. I am very satisfied with the results. They leave my hair soft (specially the shapoo! It is amazingly smoothy!), loose, with volume and, what is more important, they control oiliness: my hair stays clean for at least 2 days, which is A LOT for me!. I will repeat. Tengo el pelo largo, fino y graso. Acabo de terminar la primera botella tanto del champú como del acondicionador de la gama Voluminizing therape, es decir, que he estado usando ambos productos durante unos cuantos meses. Estoy muy contenta con los resultados. Me dejan el pelo suave (en especial el champú), suelto, con volumen y, lo más importante, han mantenido la grasa controladar hasta el punto de durarme limpio 2 días, ¡para mí eso es muchísimo tiempo! Repetiré.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par Reviewer2632655 le May 26, 2012

have skin allergy for all neem shampoos, so cannot rate for myself. my husband likes it

Thereneem Shampoo

Publié par 4760291531026003081 le Oct 26, 2013

This is very , very, good shampoo for anyone with a scalp problem. It also makes your hair soft and silky without conditioner. I will most certainly order again.

Okay

Publié par Reviewer3333710 le Oct 13, 2013

The shampoo makes my scalp feel comfortable, but my hair quickly become oily again.

Organix South TheraNeem Shampoo

Publié par Reviewer1730785 le Nov 30, 2010

Was very mild and didn't really help much.

Great product!