FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.92

€11.53

Économie de: €4.60 (40 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

smooth and smelly but great for abrasions!

Publié par yflournoy le Aug 04, 2012

I left my original review below, but I recently fell and scraped my knee really badly (broke the other foot and sprained ankle to give you an idea of the "badly"). Anyway, nothing was helping heal my knee, and I needed it to take the weight off the other foot, so I was desperate. I remembered the neem, applied it FOR ONE DAY! The wound closed, stopped pussing, scabbed over, and healed. Amazing! I wish this stuff didn't smell so bad. It makes my skin feel great, but whenever I added it to my shampoo and lotion, I stank for days.

Neem

Publié par Reviewer2853311 le Oct 06, 2009

I recently found out about neem and it's great benefits. Organix South and iHerb.com are both one of the best resources for neem products. I have a very sensitive skin, and I did use the neem mixed with aloe vera gel topically on skin rash; it was very helpful and effective. Thank you.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

smell = beurk but oil = super !

Publié par Reviewer2191048 le Aug 25, 2011

If you can't think about the smell of it, it's for you. I love this oil but I use it the night and dilute to another oil (like apricot or calendula or ...), 1 drop. The smell is strong and really weird (like a too much mature fruit/land) but I don't care, the efficacity is really awesome (against spots, scar, little "plaies", ...). I received my Iherb order with no soucy as always with this great team !

Excellent product

Publié par 5450865564518880259 le Dec 30, 2012

My dog got ringworm and red pot, I applied it on my dog for a few days(mixed with coconut oil) , her skin healed. I am very happy her skin healed without medicine.

Hm

Publié par Reviewer1694761 le Nov 07, 2012

I don't really know where to use it, I tried using it on my face, but the absorption-rate is soooo slow, which can be inconvenient. It IS really antibacterial though, so I use it in my home-blended cleansing oil. The smell also is horrid, but if you use with several other essential oils like rosemary, peppermint, lavender or tea tree, the smell can always be concealed. I also noticed if you put a tiny bit of this with your other choice of carrier oil on damp skin straight after washing, the smell goes away completely after about 10 mintues.

Just OK!

Publié par Reviewer2078081 le Jan 31, 2010

The product was liquid when it arrived, but after I opened it, it got real thick after a few days. I know they say that can happen in the description, but it's kind of a pain to set it in warm water whenever you want to use it. Won't buy this brand again, will keep searching. The smell is horrible, but tolerable. I bought it for my son, but he hates it. I know this product has great benefits, but it has it's negatives.

hero

Publié par Reviewer1545116 le Apr 22, 2011

Effects are frequently reported. The skin was a lot brighter. Acne does not come up anymore. Mix a drop of lotion. Smells like a nasty but effective.

The BEST

Publié par 5491351418022769234 le Feb 19, 2014

very, very good neem. Fleas hate it and I dab a little on my finger and touch the flea and it comes right off my dog. I mix a few droppers with a little oil and within a few minutes, I'll have 30 dead fleas in my little jar of oil. Quick and easy and my dogs love it.

Good oil

Publié par Reviewer1557211 le Nov 04, 2009

Good oil for any kind of problem on the skin.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great for inflamation and acne

Publié par HealthandBeautyGirl le Feb 04, 2014

I use this everyday, only a few drops is all it takes with my moisurizer or mix with oil. Was recommended by a holistic esthetician. Helps with redness and acne. The smell really takes getting used to, but now I actually enjoy it.

articles 1-10 sur 18