FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.77

€11.28

Économie de: €4.51 (40% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good oil!

Posted by 5076328013640126145 on Apr 27, 2016

I mixed 3 drops of neem oil into my aloe vera gel in small bottle which can last me for up to a week. I use it for my scalp inflammation issue and I think it helps. I also use it as my face moisturiser morning and night to control acne breakout. Have been using it for 2 weeks and so far so good, no new break out. This weekend I'm going to spray some neem oil mixed on my orchird, heard that neem oil is good to treat plant's mold/fungus infection. Neem oil smell rather pungent! I'll tolerate it as long as it work!

Stinks so bad

Posted by VvvivvV on Feb 17, 2016

Yep, neem stinks, but it works. I feel the price could be lower, hence only 4 stars. ETA: Just thought I'd add what I've discovered about neem oil since it's been a lifesaver. Last week, I wasn't careful and might've wiped myself too roughly after using the toilet. A day later it started to hurt like an inflammation in that area, followed by a small, hard bump and hurt a lot when touched.. It wasn't bad to the point where I couldn't sit, but it was getting there. I applied ointment specific to that area for 3 days straight and it didn't help at all. Coconut oil didn't help. I decided to try neem oil. I was feeling much better in a day. So, if it's something topical, just use neem oil.

Very effective for skin aliment

Posted by 4691053323467854310 on Sep 04, 2014

I have been using this product for many years. Glad to find it on iherb at great price. Will continue to purchase from iherb.

The BEST

Posted by 5491351418022769234 on Feb 19, 2014

very, very good neem. Fleas hate it and I dab a little on my finger and touch the flea and it comes right off my dog. I mix a few droppers with a little oil and within a few minutes, I'll have 30 dead fleas in my little jar of oil. Quick and easy and my dogs love it.

Horrible smell

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Feb 15, 2014

I do not have noticed any benefits of this oil. And the smell is just horrible and stay no matter what you do but, I want to still try it for a longer time to see if it works.

Great for inflamation and acne

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I use this everyday, only a few drops is all it takes with my moisurizer or mix with oil. Was recommended by a holistic esthetician. Helps with redness and acne. The smell really takes getting used to, but now I actually enjoy it.

Good quality Neem Oil

Posted by 4831348538215296543 on Sep 11, 2013

I bought another organic brand for 1/2 oz at $12. Tried this to save a few dollars. It is the same as far as I can tell. I used it on a skin condition and it worked the same as the other Neem Oil brand. It has proven useful on my dtr's psoriasis, a skin wound, and on a dry itchy psoriasis scalp condition. Yes, it smells like old onions but it works. I tried mixing it 50-50 w organic tumeric oil and that seemed to reduce the odor by about 80% to where it was tolerable.

Excellent product

Posted by 5450865564518880259 on Dec 30, 2012

My dog got ringworm and red pot, I applied it on my dog for a few days(mixed with coconut oil) , her skin healed. I am very happy her skin healed without medicine.

Hm

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Nov 07, 2012

I don't really know where to use it, I tried using it on my face, but the absorption-rate is soooo slow, which can be inconvenient. It IS really antibacterial though, so I use it in my home-blended cleansing oil. The smell also is horrid, but if you use with several other essential oils like rosemary, peppermint, lavender or tea tree, the smell can always be concealed. I also noticed if you put a tiny bit of this with your other choice of carrier oil on damp skin straight after washing, the smell goes away completely after about 10 mintues.

smooth and smelly but great for abrasions!

Posted by yflournoy on Aug 04, 2012

I left my original review below, but I recently fell and scraped my knee really badly (broke the other foot and sprained ankle to give you an idea of the "badly"). Anyway, nothing was helping heal my knee, and I needed it to take the weight off the other foot, so I was desperate. I remembered the neem, applied it FOR ONE DAY! The wound closed, stopped pussing, scabbed over, and healed. Amazing! I wish this stuff didn't smell so bad. It makes my skin feel great, but whenever I added it to my shampoo and lotion, I stank for days.

articles 1-10 sur 18