Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Neem Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

€5.94
€9.89
Savings of: €3.95 (40% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

smooth and smelly but great for abrasions!

Posted by yflournoy on Aug 04, 2012

I left my original review below, but I recently fell and scraped my knee really badly (broke the other foot and sprained ankle to give you an idea of the "badly"). Anyway, nothing was helping heal my knee, and I needed it to take the weight off the other foot, so I was desperate. I remembered the neem, applied it FOR ONE DAY! The wound closed, stopped pussing, scabbed over, and healed. Amazing! I wish this stuff didn't smell so bad. It makes my skin feel great, but whenever I added it to my shampoo and lotion, I stank for days.

Neem

Posted by Reviewer2853311 on Oct 06, 2009

I recently found out about neem and it's great benefits. Organix South and iHerb.com are both one of the best resources for neem products. I have a very sensitive skin, and I did use the neem mixed with aloe vera gel topically on skin rash; it was very helpful and effective. Thank you.

smell = beurk but oil = super !

Posted by Reviewer2191048 on Aug 25, 2011

If you can't think about the smell of it, it's for you. I love this oil but I use it the night and dilute to another oil (like apricot or calendula or ...), 1 drop. The smell is strong and really weird (like a too much mature fruit/land) but I don't care, the efficacity is really awesome (against spots, scar, little "plaies", ...). I received my Iherb order with no soucy as always with this great team !

Excellent product

Posted by 5450865564518880259 on Dec 30, 2012

My dog got ringworm and red pot, I applied it on my dog for a few days(mixed with coconut oil) , her skin healed. I am very happy her skin healed without medicine.

Hm

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Nov 07, 2012

I don't really know where to use it, I tried using it on my face, but the absorption-rate is soooo slow, which can be inconvenient. It IS really antibacterial though, so I use it in my home-blended cleansing oil. The smell also is horrid, but if you use with several other essential oils like rosemary, peppermint, lavender or tea tree, the smell can always be concealed. I also noticed if you put a tiny bit of this with your other choice of carrier oil on damp skin straight after washing, the smell goes away completely after about 10 mintues.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »