FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€15.14

€24.24

Économie de: €9.11 (38 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Wonderful Product!

Publié par Reviewer2358485 le Nov 08, 2013

I can't say enough about taking turmeric for inflammation. I was having a LOT of pain due to degenerative arthritis, and turned to turmeric rather than NSAIDs. It wasn't a quick fix but after a couple of months, it really kicked in. I was really getting pretty debilitated from severe lower back pain and shooting nerve pain down my legs. As a professional pet sitter and dog walker, it was wreaking havoc in my life. I still have pain when I turn over in bed at night, or when I move heavy items, but overall I'm good! I chose Organic India because of its high quality and because it's organic. You can find cheaper turmeric but this is important enough to me to spend more. Plus ordering from iHerb lowers the cost considerably.

Great Product, Great Brand

Publié par Reviewer1234862 le Sep 14, 2012

We love this turmeric formulation and the fact that its organic and a reliable brand. My husband has gut issues (think IBD, Chron's etc) and takes 3 per day to ward off inflammation.

Turmeric

Publié par karishma le Feb 08, 2014

Curcumin contains powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, antioxidant, and even anti-cancer properties that render it a powerful, disease-fighting medicine in addition to being a culinary spice. It fights harmful bacteria, bad cholesterol, and disease-causing inflammation. Under the Ayurvedic system of healing, turmeric has been prescribed to treat a variety of ailments, including digestive issues, menstrual problems, arthritis, infections, jaundice, coughs and rheumatic pains. It is also used to cleanse the body. In Chinese medicine, turmeric is used to deal with liver and gallbladder issues.

Good brand

Publié par Reviewer1893348 le Dec 04, 2012

The benefits of turmeric are wonderful and this brand is one I really believe in.

snookie

Publié par Reviewer2800812 le Jan 11, 2012

Excellent product. Has helped with Arthritis

Review

Publié par 5732403036319619321 le Jul 28, 2013

Great product, a blessing for old knees.

top notch

Publié par 5219788476217161666 le Apr 28, 2014

been taking this brand for over 5 years, excellent for tummy aches(gastro-enteritis)as well as a anti-inflammation joint pains, good to cleanse blood stream,& for one's brain, I take 2 pills with meals once or twice per day,not only does it help slow down aging but the product is of high quality & helping farmers in India provide for their families organically thus helping our planet too, a win-win! all the way

Good Brand

Publié par Reviewer3090876 le Jul 27, 2011

Love that it's organic but it should probably have piperine (black pepper extract) to help with absorption like other brands do

Aussie iherb addict

Publié par 5721219723395907532 le Aug 06, 2014

LOVE this product!!! I have a bad back and neck! This is really good at helping my pain and allowing me to sleep better without taking pain killers! Very happy with this product! Really worth trying for arthritis, and disk problems :)

tumeric formula organic India

Publié par Reviewer1346454 le Feb 19, 2015

I am so glad I ordered this ! I will continue to order more for long term affects my doctor even told me to take tumeric for joint issues and alzheimer issues!! so i looked this up and it looks like the best product to me at a price I can afford! i recomend it to anyone having inflamation ( and I think we all have those inflamation problems!) usually I have a constipation problem..,.,not so when taking this..,.so i know its helping to clean me out and my knee is much much better ( i also tak eother supplements for my knee pain along with this

articles 1-10 sur 47