FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€26.26

€34.18

Économie de: €7.93 (23 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

I agree. Great Protein!

Publié par Reviewer2221603 le Oct 29, 2009

I don't digest whey or soy proteins well and have been disappointed in taste and texture of rice proteins. Country Life does offer Max Amino Acids in free form capsules but I was taking a lot of capsules trying to come close to the amount offered in powder forms. I was thrilled to find Pea protein. I've used it for a week and I feel great! If you like carrot juice, it mixes very well for a very good taste.

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Publié par Reviewer2806330 le Mar 30, 2011

DELICIOUS! I am addicted... I can eat it right out of the container. I use it for my pre and post workout shakes, as well as for breakfast. At breakfast I mix it with kale or spinach, some raspberries, stevia, cinnamon, a splash of lemon flavored fish oil, ground flaxseeds and some chia seeds. Honestly - it is yummy! It's significantly better than any rice protein and it keeps me satisfied longer.

Great protein!

Publié par Reviewer1274846 le Jun 23, 2008

I really like this protein powder, however, I find it a little too sweet for my taste, so I mix it with another protein powder to "cut the sweet down" a bit. I chose it because it's from a reputable company and uses xylitol for sweetner. Great product, and very affordable.

Pea Protein

Publié par Reviewer1106461 le Sep 28, 2009

I love it, I mix and drink it everyday for breakfast either with fresh mango, avocado, apple, & banana plus cucumber along with 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I freeze my fruit 1/2 hr. for my smoothie so it can be nice and cold. I don't feel hungry for 6 hrs. Great protein no need to add any sweetner.

Quality and great taste

Publié par Reviewer2301387 le Nov 10, 2009

I have Celiac Disease and I cannot have whey protein. This protein provides me with the protein I need and the amino acids I need. I love the flavor and the way it blends up. Sometimes I just put ice and water in a blender wih a scoop of the pea protein. I usualy ass almond milk and whatever else you want I want to throw in the smoothie.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

perfect substitution for soy protein

Publié par Reviewer1382320 le Jul 27, 2009

my wife and I are vegetarians, and used to always have soy protein shakes in the morning. now we switched to pea protein shakes since soy was affecting us negatively. this pea protein powder is by far the best-tasting/highest protein powder we have come across yet. we will continue to but this product

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Olympian Labs Protein Powder Rocks!

Publié par Reviewer3167449 le Apr 24, 2010

I'm doing a detox and make a fruit smoothie with this product twice daily. It's slightly sweet and blends well. There is no aftertaste. I ordered my second can to continue the detox for a month, and highly recommend it.

great product!

Publié par Reviewer1072969 le Feb 18, 2012

this pea protein powder has a nice sweet flavour of vanilla. I use it in my fruit and berry smoothies every morning and I've already ordered another box. Recommended!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good, but does have a distinct 'pea taste'

Publié par Umbridge le May 28, 2010

This is nice - not too sweet, not too overpowering with the flavour, but I find that when I use a whole scoop I can really taste the flavour. Instead, I have been using half a scoop in my smoothies, oatmeal, etc. and that seems to keep the flavour from being overpowering. Of all the vegan protein powders I have tried though, this is definitely in the top 5.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Pea Protein by Olympian Labs, Inc.

Publié par Reviewer3296031 le Mar 03, 2010

I have been using a Rice Protein and decided to try the Pea Protein. It tastes so much better than the rice and it is twice as much protein. I would highly recommend this product. I mix it will a "green powder" and Pom juice and frozen berries for a delicious and satisfying breakfast smoothie. Since it has more protein than the rice, I feel I am "balancing" out my ratio of carbs and protein much better with this product.

articles 1-10 sur 70