FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€31.38

€41.21

Économie de: €9,83 (24 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Forget Botox

Publié par Reviewer1019640 le févr. 06, 2009

Do the reaserch yourself on the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid. This contains one of the highest amounts of hyaluronic acid on the market per serving!!!!

Hydrating

Publié par Reviewer1080081 le juin 22, 2013

As This Product is enabling me to have a constantly Fresh and Hydrated Looking Skin without Using Any Cream, Using 300 mg per Day,I like it, and the Plus of this Brand is that it has no unwanted additives it it. I think it is a Great Product.

Not for everyone

Publié par Reviewer2182410 le nov. 28, 2011

This may be a good product but for whatever reason caused a reaction of swelling around the eyes and blood shot eyes for as long as it was taken, about a week. This is not to say that the product wouldn't be good for others or in a different dose or formula. A 3 star rating is given because of the previous research that this could be a good product but couldn't give higher since it did not work for us.

Side Effect

Publié par Reviewer2245026 le avr. 24, 2009

This bottle gives me dizziness or feeling faint!! The bottle reccommends taking 2 to 4 TWICE a day on empty stomach. I started with only 2 ONCE a day and feel instant dizziness. Then I lowered it to 1 a day and still feel as dizzy as before. This product does have more HA and Collagen but can't compare to Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Acid (i get no headaches and dizziness with this Source Naturals one).

OK

Publié par run4bear le juil. 01, 2012

I did not notice any difference and it is quite pricey.

Cant tell difference

Publié par 4945074729807603618 le févr. 01, 2015

I cant tell any diff to myself...could be im trying so many things at once. will continue to try and see.

articles 1-6 sur 6