FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€12.90

€24.80

Économie de: €11.90 (48 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Product contains magnesium stearate

Publié par Jeffrey-Singapore le Oct 08, 2013

I ordered this product as the ingredients list shown on iHerb did not include magnesium stearate. But when I got the actual product, I saw that the ingredients list label stating that it does contain magnesium stearate. I am disappointed that iHerb has either sent me the wrong product (I understand that Nutrition Now has an original formula which includes magnesium stearate, but that bottle has a blue cap), or Nutrition Now has sent iHerb the wrong information. Either way, I would not order this again if it does contain magnesium stearate.

not thrilled

Publié par Reviewer1539219 le Dec 06, 2011

Doesn't do much for me. I usually use Dr. Ohhiras, but ran out before pay day. Not to mention they use corn as a filler, which I cannot use.

Not yet get the result

Publié par mingyu le Nov 29, 2012

will see

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Pro-Biotic

Publié par 5334769480850180827 le Jan 06, 2014

I have been using this product 2x a day for 3 weeks. So far, I don't see or feel any benefits. I will continue to use this until it is gone and see if I feel any different or better.

No difference

Publié par 4883014465784798422 le Nov 11, 2014

I have not noticed any changes in my digestive health. I normally take Culturelle, and notice a difference after the first dosage, I have not with this pro biotic.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

i didn't found any result with this product

Publié par 4808438253444025655 le Aug 11, 2016

i didn't found any result with this product .

articles 1-6 sur 6