FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.45

€22.00

Économie de: €10.54 (48% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Mrs. Abakumov

Posted by 5118393208709964095 on May 02, 2016

I take probiotics regularly as a busy life and the modern foods that we eat , plus medications impact on our gut health , Healthy gut healthy body. I also add this product to my smoothies , with green bananas being a pre-biotic plus this product being a good probiotic I have a friendly gut healthy breakfast .

PB 8 Probiotic veggie caps

Posted by 5537019305162825356 on May 02, 2016

I have been using PB8 for about 5 years now, since I stopped taking my medication for acid reflux. These take better care of my digestion than the medication did. I don't let myself get without them.

Really good probiotic

Posted by Katzenjammer on Apr 29, 2016

This works a treat for homemade coconut yoghurt. Just look up a recipe online, and you won't have to go without ever again.

Probiotic

Posted by 5064392331582269776 on Apr 21, 2016

Very good probiotic , I order it over three times

Highly recommended

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been taking this for a while now, and when I run out, I know it. It does make a huge difference to digestive/bowel health and I highly recommend the product!

great product!

Posted by 5030200166544426794 on Apr 03, 2016

Love it! My family uses it every day.

Just what you need after a course of antibiotics.

Posted by 4898239144045850131 on Mar 04, 2016

I guess these will sort out all the good bacteria one needs for a healthy and productive life. Pity they don't come with instructions as to how to survive a horrible boss.

Does what it's supposed to do

Posted by 5110869369090783977 on Feb 18, 2016

It's a good and cheap blanket probiotic. On the other hand, I also eat fermented food as much as I can. So they cover up each other...

You can make yogurt with it, but...

Posted by Reviewer2759040 on Jan 01, 2016

... personally I react to it, unfortunately. It makes me tired, sleepy, and gives me brainfog. May be due to me being histamine intolerant: Lactobacillus casei produces histamine. Too bad. May work for others, though.

Good

Posted by 5468499396961763449 on Dec 12, 2015

My whole family is taking PB8 while it is the first time we try this veggie cap, which we don't find any difference with the non-veggie one. We have done some research before buying it and it is rated the best value for money probiotics on one of the medical / health website so we tried. This is a re-order.

articles 1-10 sur 172