FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€12.79

€24.59

Économie de: €11.80 (48 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Best yogurt starter.

Publié par SkippyGurl le Oct 10, 2013

Made really delicious soy yogurt with this! Just 1 capsule to one litre of milk. I am getting more bang for my buck by culturing more bacteria in yogurt. One capsule now lasts me 2 weeks in the form of yogurt! Awesome stuff!

recommended

Publié par Reviewer1099448 le Oct 12, 2010

This probiotic was recommended to me years ago. It helps maintain a healthy and functional lower digestive track. I am convinced that a healthy intestinal track is much more critical for health than is generally recognized. For example, following any surgery which involves powerful antibiotics, the intestinal track is heavily damaged, and I am convinced that is the main cause of death due to complications, especially among old people. The MD community seems totally unaware of this. My elderly father had this problem, and the MD tried to repair the damaged intestinal track using another antibiotic. Start taking probiotics after surgery as soon as possible!

Excellent Product

Publié par Reviewer2457307 le Sep 14, 2008

I've been taking this product for several years and love it! It stays affective in room temperature and great for travel. I found it very helpful in healing candida and yeast problems.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

A good product and good price

Publié par Reviewer3101973 le Jun 16, 2012

I bought this for my dad to help repopulate his gut with good bacteria following a clostridium dificile infection that was brought on by antibiotics following surgery. He has been taking this for six months, along with two other probiotics and he is doing much better now. Please be aware if you are considering surgery that life threatening antibiotic resistant clostridium dificile infections are very common. We were told that by numerous doctors after the fact. It would have been helpful to know in advance and that's why I'm including it here.

Excellent for bloating

Publié par PurplePegasus le Jun 12, 2013

Finally found probiotics that do something! I always thought before that they were all expired as they're known to not be shelf stable, even the refrigerated ones. However I have done several liver cleanses for over a year and doing a gut cleanse as well so I think now this stuff has a chance to adhere. For the first time I can see what I look without bloating. Need new, smaller jeans!

Product contains magnesium stearate

Publié par Jeffrey-Singapore le Oct 08, 2013

I ordered this product as the ingredients list shown on iHerb did not include magnesium stearate. But when I got the actual product, I saw that the ingredients list label stating that it does contain magnesium stearate. I am disappointed that iHerb has either sent me the wrong product (I understand that Nutrition Now has an original formula which includes magnesium stearate, but that bottle has a blue cap), or Nutrition Now has sent iHerb the wrong information. Either way, I would not order this again if it does contain magnesium stearate.

great goat yoghurt...

Publié par 5714378678481191977 le Jan 25, 2015

I bought this because i wanted home made yoghurt with real probiotics not like in stores...due to cow milk intolerance i had to search for different alternatives. I read alot of good things about goat milk so i tried it and i had not migraines and felt great...now it got a bit borring with milk only, so i disided to find goat milk yoghurt ,but it was not really as i hoped, it was thicken with starch...so from my friend i heard about iherb and its product so i bought two products (was sceptical to be honest) i herb does what promise, the items arrived after 48h to Belgium...so it was time to expiriment 2caps-750ml of goat milk placed in warm place with towel on it to keep it warm,24h later great artisanal home made goat yoghurt with natural probiotics.super happy and tastes great if you leave it a bit longer it becomes actually more thick without any starches ect. ..what a great product which you can take in caps or in your home made yoghurt and everyone will benefit from it... Great alternative to for our little ones..just a yoghurt with a benefit for your health...

Best we have used

Publié par Reviewer1404401 le Nov 21, 2008

We have tried other probiotics and keep coming back to PB8, so have been using this daily for the last year or so. Consistantly good product and a very reasonable price from IHerb.

Help Constipation a bit more

Publié par Reviewer1690748 le Jul 31, 2012

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual.And good to rotate a few different brand too to get different benefit.

Can't sleep

Publié par Reviewer2139449 le Jan 09, 2014

This review is not about the product quality. It's probably a good product for the intended uses. I am just warning for people who try them and notice sleep problems, It really affects my sleep and I just take hours to fall asleep. It's probably a side effect because I read other people having the same issue. I cant take them. Hope it helps

articles 1-10 sur 202