FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€29.32

€45.71

Économie de: €16.39 (36 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

excellent

Publié par Reviewer1356542 le Nov 11, 2009

slightly more expensive than the other collagen powders available but well worth it. i have tried other collagen powders but this is the first one which dissolves fully. i also find it a very effective product. combined with biosil my skin, joints and bones seem fine. have already repeat purchased. sticking with what works. also, iherb always offer an excellent service.

Caused dry skin

Publié par Health-Is-Wealth le Oct 30, 2013

Completely undesirable outcome - would not get this again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

great formula for skin, nails

Publié par Reviewer2961203 le Dec 23, 2009

Collagen seems to prevent breaking nails, help with joint discomfort and hair strength. Great product that mixes easily!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Not for those who is sensible to collagen

Publié par aiselin le Jan 18, 2017

Unfortunately collagen Arthred is simply not for me. About 1 week after regular taking the pain in my right wrist developed. I thought I hurt it somehow as I'm right handed and tend to do lots of things with the right hand. After a month I started getting pain in my arms and armpits! I still didn't think that collagen could cause that! Only looking back into my notes I noticed I had this pain before when was taking another cheaper collagen (Neocell), about 1.5 ago. I stopped taking it after a week as developed severe pain in my right hand. So, it seems collagen is not for me! I read lots of reviews about cysts and acne, I'm not acne prone and it didn't affect me that way. I haven't got any other changes in my complexion apart from gaining a bit of weight! Skin and hair didn't change.

I didn't receive my product