FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€131.88

€172.80

Économie de: €40.93 (24 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

French (0)
Trier par

Spirulina

Publié par Reviewer1007248 le Mar 11, 2010

I have used many spirulina powders and this one is the best on the planet.

a great product

Publié par Reviewer1662639 le May 24, 2010

I'm using it together with chlorella and see astonishing results on myself, my family and my dogs!!! This one product has also a better taste then the other one that I have tasted!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

A bit of care goes a long way.

Publié par Reviewer3226917 le Jan 24, 2012

After eating chlorella for over a year, and learning more and more about spirulina, I decided to combine the two. I started with the same amount I used for the chlorella, planning to alternate days. Mistake! Apparently spirulina is much more powerful than chlorella, and if one has not gotten used to it, one may have stomach distress and nausea. I cut back immediately, and read online about this, wishing that I had done so sooner. Things have calmed down now, and I hope for a long and healthful future with iHerb and Nutrex.

Best Spirulina

Publié par Reviewer2209625 le Oct 23, 2011

Thank you for having this big bag. It is the best quality Spirulina that I and my whole family consume daily. I appreciate the light bag (instead of the heavy glass containers. This reduces the cost for shipment to my oversea home.

Good value

Publié par Reviewer1803620 le Jan 08, 2012

Hawaiian Spirulina is the absolute best

Just amazing!

Publié par 5741043567139137343 le Jun 12, 2012

This is a very fine and high quality product, I would recommend this over many other out there! Just amazing!

This is it !

Publié par 4951733886012290538 le Aug 03, 2012

I am using spirulina for many years already.During this time I have tried all different brands but came to conclusion that Nutrex Hawaii is superior to others. This is it for any serious spirulina eater !!!

Nutrex The Best

Publié par Reviewer1505896 le Apr 14, 2013

After doing extensive research, I found Nutrex Spirulina Powder. It has proved to be the best quality I have ever used. I have been taking it for years. It gives me energy. I give it to both of my dogs and my older dog has improved in her energy levels. I have two cats that beg for it. I take it in the a.m. and if I have a lot to do I also take it in the afternoon.

my go to "food"

Publié par 101010011 le May 09, 2014

i always said to myself that if i was ever stranded on an island or civilization was in utter chaos, and there was limited access to food or proper nutrients, and i could attempt to live off of one item besides clean drinking water, it would be spirulina. been taking spirulina now close to ten years, and have sampled them all, for the most part. Hawaiian spirulina remains among the Mt. Rushmore of brands when it comes to quality, taste, and nutritional content. you seriously cannot go wrong with this. i go through 2 to 3 tablespoons a day, and like to share with friends and neighbors, so this 5 pounder makes it much more convenient and cost effective. to keep this fresh, i split up the 5 pound bags in to multiple bags usually weighing around a half pound. before i seal them, i spray a little Private Preserve, Wine Preserver into the bag. works splendidly

Very satisfied

Publié par 4629602358080867674 le Oct 27, 2014

We are very satisfied with this product, this spirulina taste better then any other spirulina I've tasted so far + it is so good that when I don't take it, I feel tierd. I will continue buying this product =)

articles 1-10 sur 13