FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€24.69

€35.27

Économie de: €10.58 (30% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Ok

Posted by 4676919383310424540 on Oct 01, 2015

I have joint pains and didn't really notice any difference after taking for about 6 months

knee giving way

Posted by 5717677141519194960 on Sep 10, 2015

best ever !!!! i have pain and tightness in my knee i can hardly climb stairs and walk without feeling the stabbing pain in my knee.... to my surprised just taking for two days two softgel in a day has make me feel so much much much much better...i will continue in giving review in few weeks time...but i strongly recommmend to those having joint problem. and i started with must two a day i think those new in trying this should gradually increase the dosage.

Good product

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Jun 19, 2015

Too early to tell if it's helping with my dodgy knee & hip, but I hope it is.

Mr. Allan Havill

Posted by 5309887723401718489 on Oct 28, 2014

Have not felt any definitive pain relief in joints yet. Will continue for 4 weeks to see if things change

JointAstin

Posted by Reviewer1911446 on Sep 03, 2014

Thanks. It works.

This formula really works!!

Posted by 4809356246006211710 on May 04, 2014

This formula really works!!

Wonderful!

Posted by jeffhoening on Jan 27, 2014

My 70-year-old parents LOVE JointAstin and wouldn't do without it. My dad has a history of arthritis in his family and he feels that JointAstin has played a huge part of avoiding it. Will continue to purchase for them here on iHerb.

Great quality

Posted by odereviews on Nov 04, 2013

If you are looking for supplements that are good for knee pain (recovering from ACL surgeries etc.). I have to say I’m pretty impressed with the quality that Nutrex JointAstin offers. It has nice amount of Astaxanthin and Glucosamine. I suggest combining Nutrex JointAstin with Krill Oil, Serrapeptase and UC-II standardized chicken cartilage for even better results. There are some minor flaws thought. Price of this product could be little cheaper, and serving size is bit too high. Although V-gels are easy to swallow, making it not so bad issue. Overall this is one of the better joint pain relief products I have used for a while. I’m surely gonna pick this again, if this goes to sale.

Genuine formula for joint rehabilitation and pain relief...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

its not easy to find a good vegetarian / kosher / halal formula for this purpose but this one fulfill its objectives very well,although a bit expensive it conatins important substances that really work well with my body,i still think it needs some other ingerdients to be a full spectrum rehabilitation formula but its a really good starting point...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Has made a big difference - taken with NEM (another product here - another brand)

Posted by Reviewer1716766 on Jul 20, 2012

It took a few weeks, but I've noticed fairly radical improvement in arthritic (and also stress related) left shoulder pain since I started taking this formula in conjunction with another product on this website, NEM (Membrell, JointHealth with Natural Eggshell Membrane, 90 Veggie Caps). Thjs combination seems to mimic, possibly outdo, the Joint pain formula on this site by Dr. Mercola. The dosage is higher here, the Astaxanthin is manufactured by the same company (although the NEM isn't) and this formula also includes Glucosamine while the other does not.

articles 1-10 sur 24