FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

Nutrex CardioAstin

Publié par Reviewer2320221 le Aug 22, 2011

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Cardio Protection

Publié par Reviewer2645043 le Sep 29, 2011

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

Wonderful formula !

Publié par Reviewer2770294 le Nov 05, 2011

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Nutrex cardio Astin

Publié par Reviewer2792850 le Oct 02, 2010

the capsules and product so far seem just fine. I would recommend smaller bottles or larger quantities per bottle. also out of three bottles shipped, one glass bottle broke. perhaps it would be safer to have plastic bottles. that said, glass can be recycled.

Good PRODUCT

Publié par 5311769221686981331 le Mar 03, 2014

The product is good as its description.

From Thailand