New To iHerb?

Nubian Heritage, Lotion, Raw Shea Butter, 8 fl oz (238 ml) (Discontinued Item)

€6.48
€7.91
Savings of: €1.42 (18% Off)

Nubian Heritage, Raw Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1437688 on Sep 30, 2008

I have been using this for awhile and my husband and I both like its moisturizing ability and the fragrance very much. He had a itchy spot on his back and it's gone. We will continue to use this product. Thank you.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2464178 on Jul 20, 2011

I have eczema on my legs, and its been healing pretty well. I've been applying this gorgeous and with a scent to die for lotion on my legs. The scars are fading though i suppose it will take some time for it to fully fade. I've been applying it to the other parts of my body and its really good that it absorbs well and my skin seems so much more moisturized and firm. It really works and i really love the texture of it, the smell might not be for everyone, but for me who really hates the smell of perfume, i find it nice.^^

I like this

Posted by Reviewer2542128 on Oct 27, 2008

I use this after I wash my face with Nubian Heritage Black soap wash.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2964159 on Jun 16, 2009

Once again, nubian heritage has made a wonderful product (and thankfully iherb carries it!). The smell is fantastic and the moisturizing is wonderful.

Nubian Shea Butter lotion

Posted by Reviewer2144028 on Oct 15, 2009

Nubian Heritage lotions are wonderful. They are non greasy and absorb quickly leaving your skin silky smooth and well moisturized. I will buy again and have recomended to friends.