FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Offre combinée :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
View/Edit Cart Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.14

€8.93

Économie de: €1,79 (20 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Luxurious!

Publié par Reviewer3013345 le janv. 13, 2011

Ok, while it's true that this lotion is very thick and difficult to get out of the bottle, you can work with that. And it's worth it because this stuff heals dry skin fast! I have been searching for a lotion for my winter dry skin and this is it! I did need to put the lotion in a pan of warm water for a few minutes and transfer it to a different container so I can scoop it out, but like I said... soooo worth it. The scent is noticeable at first, but fades after a half hour or so. AMAZING! Willd efinitely purchase again. And again.

Nubian Heritage Olive & Green Tea skincare products are the BEST

Publié par Reviewer1651821 le févr. 21, 2012

Several people in my family have allergic reactions to many skincare products, and Nubian Heritage Olive & Green Tea soap and creams have been the best products that we have used.

excellent

Publié par Reviewer1568673 le déc. 09, 2010

this lotion is think like a body butter and very difficult to get out of the container... but an excellent moisturizer.

the best

Publié par Reviewer1663197 le mars 17, 2012

in my opinion, this lotion is the most moisturing, than others. I like the smell, hot strong yhis one is my favourite with my very-very dry skin.

Another great

Publié par slmsmwc le juil. 01, 2012

We really like the smell of Nubian products. Strong and last long.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Works really well for my skin and smells lovely

Publié par 5144982472427764878 le nov. 27, 2012

This is a lovely product bit on the thick side which makes it hard to get out of the bottle but it works well for my skin and also smells very very nice

Best Lotion

Publié par Reviewer2526088 le avr. 24, 2011

This lotion smells so good and is very rich and moisturizing. Its very thick and has natural ingredients. I like all the Nubian Heritage products I have tried. The olive & green tea is my favorite of this brand.

great for dry skin!

Publié par Reviewer3020750 le mai 25, 2009

I have very dry skin, and olive oil based lotions are one of the few things that help. This is a great lotion; it's light but very moisturizer, has a pleasant fragrance, and is reasonably priced. I can't wait to try more lotions from this line!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Nubian heritage can do no wrong

Publié par Reviewer1700594 le sept. 18, 2009

Order everything they make. They rock

Nubian Lotion

Publié par Reviewer1686181 le janv. 03, 2010

I ordered this lotion for my wife, she said its one of the only lotions that keeps her skin from drying up in the winter time. My order was received in a few days after being placed. It was a pleasure doing business with iherb.

articles 1-10 sur 10