FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.22

€9.03

Économie de: €1.81 (20 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Wonderfull smell

Publié par Reviewer1655819 le Sep 16, 2009

This is one of the best lotions I have ever used. The smell is amazing, it smells so fruity and sweet you just want to eat it! It doesnt leave any greasy film on the hands, it soaks in and your hands will smell wonderful.

True Coconut benefit

Publié par Reviewer1377597 le Aug 04, 2009

This product does give the same benefit as pure coconut oil, but is easier to use as it is always liquid. Pure cocnut is great, but it gets pretty hard sometimes and is not that easy to apply. Skin problems that go away with coconut oil also go away with this product. I have tried many others and the genuine cocnut base is the only thing that heals them completey.

Really good stuff ...

Publié par acumen le Aug 19, 2013

... as are all the other Nubian Heritages as well (I've tried almost all of them). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I advice you to buy it, but I never buy it again.

Publié par Reviewer2152134 le Jan 04, 2011

Good hand cream, but I don't like the long lasting sweet smell of papaya. It is so sweet. There is no vanilla and coconut smell. But ..... if we assess the quatlity of product - I can say that it is good quality and good product for dry skin.

love this lotion

Publié par Reviewer1309622 le Apr 28, 2009

very moisturizing and smells great!

Yummy!

Publié par Reviewer2022209 le Sep 26, 2011

I use their body wash which smells delicious but is not overwhelming. The hand lotion is luxurious and smells yummy as well. I am always on the lookout for some good hand cream and this one is my favorite!

Great Hand Cream

Publié par Reviewer2526088 le Dec 26, 2011

I love all Nubian Heritage products. They smell good and are very effective, and they don't have chemicals. The tubed hand creams are great to keep in the purse.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

the best hand cream for me

Publié par Reviewer2231239 le Oct 30, 2011

just enjoy it every day. makes my hands very smooth and I love its odor. Already ordered it for all my friends!

great!

Publié par Reviewer3162171 le Oct 08, 2012

maybe the best hand cream i have ever tried, but it smells really intense candy-like, and you can smell it from a looong distance!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Smells amazing, greasy feeling though

Publié par 4680138057256916818 le Dec 11, 2015

The smell of this lotion is delicious. Its a bit strong but not overwhelming. I personally wish I could buy a perfume in this scent. The only complaint I have is it leaves a greasy after feeling. I've used it a few times then gave up on it, I work with my hands at work and need something that absorbs easily and doesn't leave any residue which this didn't accomplish. If you wouldn't mind this though, you may love the scent alone.

articles 1-10 sur 62