FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.44

€13.49

Économie de: €4.05 (30 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Take a great product, and RUIN it by reformulating it

Publié par Reviewer2571468 le Jul 03, 2013

I have religiously used this alcohol free vanilla stevia for two years. My last order, once it finally came back into stock, was received last week. I was so excited, only to be disgustingly surprised in my first usage, my morning coffee. The formula is thicker than previously (it was like water before, now the viscosity is like glyerin) and it has a god-awful bitter aftertaste, the one reason I fastidiously buy NuNaturals, for the non-bitter non metallic taste. Well, you managed to reformulate and make your stevia taste WORSE than every other brand, NuNaturals. Please, whatever you did, trash it and go back to your old formula, pronto. Or else, I'm just going to buy cheaper Trader Joe's liquid stevia, for convenience. One horrible tasting stevia is just the same as the others, and right now, you all just put yourself at or below the competition in regards to bitterness and taste. I dread my morning coffee now with your product.

Very disappointed with new formulation July 1, 2013

Publié par 4679948533973024285 le Jul 01, 2013

This had been a great product but with NuNaturals recent reformulation I can no longer say that. It now has a very noticeable bitter taste and more product is required to attain the same degree of sweetness. Also, the liquid has a different viscosity and when the dropper is returned to the bottle the liquid tends to collect a the top of the bottle. It then runs down the outside of the bottle making a mess.

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia alcohol free

Publié par 5535996690890425676 le Sep 04, 2013

This product used to be the gold standard for stevia and now it's below mediocre. Some time in the spring or summer of 2013 NuNaturals lost the formula/extraction rights and this product is now ruined. I had been a customer for many years and I just can't stomach it now. It is incredibly bitter and the color and texture are not even close to palatable. It has a bitter licorice aftertaste that you just can't get rid of no matter how much you try. It doesn't complement any of the foods or drinks I normally used it in before. In fact I'm thinking of patching my leaky gutters with the 3 leftover bottles I have. It's so thick now that I might be able to put the unused liquid stevia to other uses. I mourn the loss of a great sweetener but what also makes this difficult is NuNaturals poor customer service and marginalization to those of us that have contacted them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT ANYMORE!!!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

The product lost it`s sweetness and taste, no point in buying.

Publié par 5608086616687805811 le Dec 01, 2013

I first bought this product in July of 2012 and loved it, now I received a new shipment and was very disappointed to discover nothing about it is the same, aside from the packaging. The potency is much lower then it used to, so one has to use twice as much to get the sweetness and the vanilla flavour. Sadly I won`t be buying it again, NuNaturals should consider reverting to the old formula.

No star

Publié par 5440780117057987469 le Oct 08, 2013

I have used this product for yrs and did love it!!! But the company has change the formula and now it is not sweet at all and bitter. NuNaturals said it might be till March before the liquid stevia's are fixed. Wish I would of known this.

yuck

Publié par Reviewer2372426 le Jun 16, 2012

tastes awful. I have no idea what to do with it now. I'd rather not add any sweeteners to my oatmeal than this thing

Bad after taste

Publié par 4739810189144943270 le Apr 29, 2015

Didn't like the bad after taste of this product..

Unpleasant taste...

Publié par Reviewer1055349 le Nov 05, 2010

Sorry to say NuNaturals stevia did not match my expectations - or even came close to them. Much like all other stevia products, this too leaves a strange aftertaste. Its sweetness is unpalatable and the vanilla flavor is far from natural-tasting.

articles 1-8 sur 8