FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.54

€13.63

Économie de: €4.09 (30 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

French (0)
Trier par

Tasted very 'alcohol-ly' to me

Publié par Reviewer2476920 le Jan 22, 2011

Didn't care for this one at all. Bought because of the ethics of the company, but wouldn't buy again. The smell is also somewhat off-putting - put me in mind of the bottles of pure ethanol we used to have in the chemistry labs at school! Will try the alcohol free one next time! Wasn't in stock when I purchased this, and isn't in stock now, either.

Brings back bad memories

Publié par RubiesHealth le Oct 24, 2012

The scent is too over-powering for me. It does not smell like the natural Madagascar vanilla extract and fresh Indonesian pods that I normally use. It reminds me instantly of my childhood medicinal cough syrup. I was drawn over by the addition of stevia but the bitter after-taste, similar to licorice, does not win me either. I certainly cannot use this in coffee and cakes.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Warning! NuNaturals has changed their stevia!

Publié par Reviewer1621299 le Aug 23, 2013

I loved this stuff. Constantly bought it. But they changed the stevia they used and it is beyond bitter now. Also it leaves that bitter taste in your mouth for hours afterwards. Horrendous. So sad! Why did they change it?

오마이갓 잇츠노노

Publié par Reviewer3352060 le Jul 07, 2015

워우 이건 정말 노노였습니다 스테비아애용자인데 액상 스테비아 중엔 이게 최악이었어요 술에 플라스틱 녹여서 넣은 느낌 속 울렁울렁이는 맛 ㅜㅜ 그나저나 상품명에 싱잉 도그는 왜 들어가있는지 궁금하네요

More Bitter Than Sweet-and-Low

Publié par Reviewer2274387 le Mar 05, 2010

This stuff is SO nasty! It's like a sickeningly-sweet and bitter medicine. I tried it once and now I have to throw it out. (To be fair, though, I don't think it is the fault of NuNaturals: stevia is just horrible tasting in general.)

articles 1-5 sur 5