FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.97

€12.80

Économie de: €3.84 (30 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

NEW FORMULA totally DISAPPOINTED!

Publié par 5075751680045464238 le Nov 05, 2013

After contacting the manufacturer of this "USED TO BE MOST WONDERFUL" product, I was very disappointed to hear that the formula has been changed. Below, is the response I rec'd. I will add that the company was very quick to respond to my inquiry, and were very up front about the situation, which I very much appreciated. Our stevia extract changed in May 2013. We simply had no choice but to change our extract. The extract that we had been using is no longer available. The matter was out of our hands.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

This used to be the best stevia I could find...

Publié par Reviewer3174508 le Oct 28, 2013

They have changed the formula, and unfortunately what used to be the greatest stevia is now pretty awful. I had to return 12 bottles, it is just so bitter and weak compared to the old formula. I wish they would change it back to the previous formula.

Stevia

Publié par 5743768077958252157 le Jun 19, 2013

The stevia that I ordered this time was bitter. The others I ordered were sweet.. I hope it was just a bad batch.My sister gave me one from her batch and it was sweet. I will try to order again soon a dn hopefully it will be better. This is the first time that I have gotten a bitter tasting stevia from yall.. Sorry complain ,but thought you should check into it..

bad product

Publié par Reviewer3089251 le Jul 09, 2013

the formula has changed and you never let the consumer know!!!!!! the new taste is nothing like it was. i returned for a refund never received it

poor

Publié par 4929485095324053939 le Oct 29, 2013

never get the product

Alcohol free stevia

Publié par Reviewer2717579 le Jun 13, 2011

I was not please with the container. the rubber part on top leaks constantly. I have to use more than the other I normally order that contains alcohol. I will not purchase again, going back to my original product purchase

Bad after taste

Publié par 4739810189144943270 le Apr 29, 2015

Didn't like the bad after taste of this product..

articles 1-7 sur 7