FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€75.30

€110.18

Économie de: €34.88 (32% off)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Restaurant owner

Posted by Reviewer2240514 on Sep 02, 2014

Love it but price increased a lot

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2079821 on Aug 29, 2014

Excellent product a very good price and quick delivery! Thank you, Gary

Very disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer2894455 on Apr 17, 2014

Too expensive now and doesn't have the great taste it use to have. Going to try Monk Fruit Sweetener and see if it's any better. If not, next thing is to try to drink my coffee black without any sweetener.

СТЕВИЯ

Posted by 5030276548692848928 on Jan 15, 2014

ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! НЕ ВРЕДНЫЙ КАК САХАР, ОЧЕНЬ СЛАДКИЙ, НЕТ ГОРЬКОГО ПРИВКУСА, КАК У САХАРОЗАМЕНИТЕЛЕЙ. МОЖНО ДОБАВЛЯТЬ ВЕЗДЕ! И В КАШИ, ЧАЙ, ВЫПЕЧКУ И ТВОРОГ! ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! ОЧЕНЬ ДОВОЛЬНА И ЛЮБЛЮ ЕГО!!! еСЛИ БУДЕТ ЦЕНА НИЖЕ - БУДУ БРАТЬ БОЛЬШЕ!!!

IHerb purchases!

Posted by Reviewer3224423 on Dec 31, 2013

I am always happy with my purchases from iHerb,...however, the 5 lb NuStevia is truly wonderful! I was afraid I'd not be able to order this product anymore,....but put my name on the list. Voila! I was able to get it again. I will be ordering more soon!!!

Sad this is not available (for now)

Posted by Reviewer3255313 on Dec 19, 2013

This is by far the best Stevia out there! No after taste.... but sadly it is not available & the price have been ridiculously driven up on the NuNaturals website! IHerb site has the best price thus far but is not available

NuStevia... 5 pounds

Posted by Reviewer1802121 on Nov 12, 2013

This is the 2nd time we have ordered from you. That says something by itself. Good product. Fair price. Excellent service. We'll be back again.,.. Thank you Sandy Sanford, San Diego Gems

5 lb. NuStevia Power

Posted by Reviewer2127529 on Jun 04, 2013

Love it in coffee, on fresh fruit, and any way I can get it. I even use it to dry fruits.

This product is awesome and this is the best deal out there on it!

Posted by Reviewer2291815 on Nov 14, 2012

I have been buying NuNaturals NuStevia for 7 years now. After the first year of paying $10 a box for 100 packets (a few ounces) I found this bulk amount and it is worth its weight in gold! My wife makes sweet tea and kool aid with NuStevia and no one can tell its not sugar not even the kids! It makes great better kool aid then sugar with just a tablespoon and a half so you can see how long 5 lbs will last you! My friends who come from out of town rave about my wife's sweetened coffee with creamer using this stuff. Even the folks like myself that usually drink it black. This is a great sweetener with no side effects what so ever in the way of stomach rumbles etc that some sweeteners cause. It does contain Malt Dextrin but according to some very snooty health food store employees I know its all natural and is just a fiber and completely safe. We don't bake with this brand but for every thing else its the best! Here's a recipe idea. Get some pop cakes like those made by CoCo brand. They are just 15 cal. and 4 net carbs. Coat with your favorite spray butter add Cinnamon and sprinkle with NuStevia! Its awesome and the Cinnamon is great for those with sugar control issues! Good Luck.

good

Posted by 4686570382919018415 on Aug 07, 2012

good