FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€76.07

€111.29

Économie de: €35,23 (32 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

Lynn

Publié par Reviewer1073445 le sept. 30, 2008

This product would be perfect if not for the addition of maltodextrin.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Reformulated less than 1/2 as sweet as a year ago.

Publié par Reviewer2551858 le avr. 08, 2014

The old product was fantastic. Unfortunately this new product is less than half as sweet making it more than twice as expensive for the same thing we bought a year ago. In effect what we purchased a year ago is now costing more than $170for the same amount (iherb is still the least pricey). Not exactly sure why nu naturals would do that; I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but at this point I'm looking for a new type of Stevia. Currently we've tried Stevia in the raw which I don't care for as well, but I'm making it work.

Beats sugar

Publié par Reviewer2941186 le mai 05, 2010

We use about 1/4 teaspoon where we would normally use 3 tsp of sugar. With a very few foods I notice the very slightest aftertaste. No sugar swings.

mb

Publié par Reviewer1513414 le nov. 02, 2008

Container could be more user friendly, otherwise nice taste and consistancy.

so far so good

Publié par Reviewer2734437 le oct. 08, 2009

We recently purchased this stevia and found it much easier to work with than a previous order (from another company). It is not as concentrated, but also doesn't have too strong an after taste. It is also a bit more granular than the other which is VERY powdery, making it easier to work with. The only reason it is not five stars is because it is not quite sugar and we haven't learned to cook with it yet. Thank you!

White Stevia powder

Publié par Reviewer1930608 le janv. 17, 2011

Great tasting, except wish it didn't have any maltodextrin in it.

Good Buy

Publié par Reviewer2522848 le mars 27, 2011

If tasted directly, this still tastes bitter, even though they say the bitter has been removed. However, mixed in coffee or oatmeal, it just tastes sweet, which is what you want. I do get kind of a head rush, though, from Stevia that makes me wonder about it's safety, but at least it's natural, unlike many of the other sugar alternatives...and if you like it, the 5 lb. bag is the way to go for major savings. It really is a decent, good tasting substitute, and Nunaturals is more edible than other more bitter Stevia labels.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Best price, best product.

Publié par Reviewer2204251 le mai 09, 2011

We've been using this stevia brand for Years now and can't do without it. Originally we were paying 3 times the iherb price!! Recently my hubby tried a different brand and it couldn't compare to NuNaturals.

Great Sugar Replacement

Publié par Reviewer1171573 le juin 13, 2011

I have been trying to improve my eating habits by eliminating sugar, and I am very excited I found this product. I am a cheesecake lover and found this no Carb/sugar version and using the White Stevia Powder for cooking was awesome. The best part is that do not have large quantities (after 2 attempts at making my cheesecake, I finally found the perfect amount to use), it is sweeter than regular sugar and therfore you need less. I will definetly buy tis product again

stevia powder

Publié par Reviewer2289714 le oct. 14, 2011

Thank you for my product, arrived really quick..glad didnt pay any extra tax...great alternative to sugar, great taste...

articles 1-10 sur 16