FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€76.07

€111.29

Économie de: €35,23 (32 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

Tastes Great

Publié par 5285421235203645474 le juil. 18, 2013

I bought this product in Jan 13, after the Stevia packets which I had bought for years were no longer available, This product ended up tasting better, producing less trash and being cheaper. I am very happy with this Stevia. Update: After buying this product in Jan 13, I ordered 4 five pound bags in May 13. To my disappointment, the product is different from what it was in January. It is less sweet which means we now have to use twice as much Stevia per serving than we did before (we used to use 1/4 tsp per serving, now we have to use a 1/2 tsp). So the value per dollar is halved.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Minimal aftertaste, but relatively weak sweetening potency.

Publié par Reviewer1968325 le avr. 14, 2010

Now stevia extract seems much more intense, so I end up using more of the NuNaturals.

Please explain

Publié par Reviewer1644349 le juin 07, 2011

I used to use stevia made by an Australian company Nirvana organics. It seems to me, that your stevia is clearly not as sweet as the other one. Maybe it has something to do with the fact, that they used 100% pure certified organic steviol glycosides from the Stevia Rebaudiana plant.

Reasonably Priced! :[)

Publié par Reviewer1315428 le nov. 01, 2011

We've used a few of I.H.'s stevia products & are quite PLEASED w/ this one! It's not BITTER & seem's to go a long way.

Nu Naturals

Publié par Reviewer1897690 le nov. 04, 2011

Didnt like the package it came in

Mostly maltodextrin.

Publié par Reviewer3222155 le nov. 13, 2011

This product may be easier to use for people use to sugar since it is mostly maltodextrin and only 10% stevia. This allows you to use a 1/16 of a teaspoon in a cup of tea without completely over powering the tea. I am used to 100% stevia so I am used to using 1/100 of a teaspoon to sweeten my tea. I prefer using 100% stevia.

x

Publié par Reviewer1758276 le mars 14, 2011

outstanding flavor...less tghan outstanding value due to concentration

articles 1-7 sur 7