FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Offre combinée :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
View/Edit Cart Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.25

€8.93

Économie de: €2,68 (30 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Bye bye artificial sweeteners.

Publié par Reviewer1632411 le janv. 26, 2008

I've used all types of sweeteners, artificial and natural...this is a great find and this brand is without a doubt the best. No aftertaste. Works well in cereal, shakes, tea....etc. Try it.

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1874641 le mars 17, 2011

This brand of Stevia is really great. There is no aftertaste at all. It is comparable to Splenda, which is what I used before. The only issue with the packets for me was that one whole packet was way too sweet for a mug of coffee, so I had to use half. I think I will buy the powder in the future so I can measure it out myself. Other than that, this is an awesome natural sweetner. I will be using again.

Great substitute for sugar

Publié par Reviewer1654704 le févr. 14, 2011

tiny bags it easy. Great product

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good substitute for both sugar and aspartate

Publié par Reviewer3305783 le mars 01, 2012

As a result of sampling aspartate, saccharin and splenda with my daily coffee, I settled many years ago on aspartate as the best-tasting sugar substitute. But then recently, I came upon the writings of a number of nutritionists, all of whom criticized aspartate and nearly all of whom recommended stevia as a substitute. First, I dropped some directly on my tongue and I did find the taste to be pleasant. The I tried it with my daily 16oz of coffee, and I liked that, too. Whereas I needed 3 packets of aspartate, with Nustevia I need only 2 packets to get the level of sweetness that I desire. So it's Goodbye aspartate! and Hello Nustevia! for me.

The best!

Publié par Lilly88888888 le déc. 20, 2012

The best sweetener I've tasted!

NuNaturals

Publié par Reviewer1124505 le févr. 07, 2008

I love this sweetener. It's great to bring along in my purse to sweeten my coffee or tea on the road. I don't use sugar or any other artificial sweeteners at all. I have been using this brand for over four years.

Best I've Had

Publié par Reviewer2959686 le mars 21, 2008

This is my favorite Stevia so far -- much better to the NOW brand. Mixes well and the taste is great. I get the 1000 packets just because it is so much more cost effective. I haven't tried some of the other brands such as Sweet Leaf -- but not really motivated to since they are more expensive.

Great Sweetener!

Publié par Reviewer1691035 le févr. 24, 2008

This is a great tasting and healthy sugar substitute. I used to use sweeteners such Splenda, Equal, etc. instead of stevia because it had a bitter taste to it. I'm glad there is finally a stevia powder that tastes similar to sugar.

Sweet Tooth Be Praised

Publié par Reviewer2657061 le févr. 26, 2008

Love this Product,Sweet without the Bitter after taste.

Great stuff!

Publié par Reviewer3154994 le avr. 06, 2008

I bought NuStevia because I read about it online. I am trying to stay away from sugar and thought this would be a good natural sugar substitute. I like it very much and I also gave half of my box to my mother to try. So now we both switched from Sweet'N'Low to NuStevia.

articles 1-10 sur 571