FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.17

€8.81

Économie de: €2.65 (30% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

still getting used to the taste of this one

Posted by shaishaimoon on Jan 29, 2016

I have one review to Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Natural Stevia Sweetener, 4 oz (115 g) in which also mentioned this NuNatural stevia 100 packets : i used to add agave to my coffee every morning. switch to stevia coz it's likely more healthier sweetner. for the first several times my coffee was tasted weird like chemicals but now the weird taste fades out and i'm feeling good with it. I also buy NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 100 Packets for being used outside. this one tastes more weird & chemical if add one packet. if half, it's acceptable. of coz the coffee may have little bit sweet taste and even too light but better than weird. i'm still getting used to the packet one.

no sabe bueno

Posted by 5055812404811917498 on May 17, 2014

no sabe a nada

Can't replace the sugar

Posted by 4717306816494759990 on Apr 29, 2014

The taste and after-taste is not really good. Make my beverage taste weird. So I use 1/2 sugar with some stevia powder.

Taste

Posted by 4884203718213726411 on Feb 04, 2013

I might not used to it but seems weird taste

not sure

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

i am using this as sugar replacement in my favorite drinks (coffee, tea or cocoa). verdict: for me this leaves a sweet after taste in my mouth. in terms of taste bud, this gets bad rating. in terms of acting like sugar when it is not, i doesn't fare well either. nevertheless, i am not going back on sugar.

Ok, but not that good.

Posted by Reviewer1089617 on Oct 17, 2012

Was a bitter afthertaste. But greath for baking^^

ok

Posted by 4918397402138253597 on Sep 03, 2012

funny tasting

!!!

Posted by Reviewer1937454 on Aug 15, 2012

Strong saccharine taste, didn't like it. Easyer not to use sweetener at all.

A natural saccharine

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

This product has a strong sweetness that reminds me of saccharine without the bitterness. The sweetness can be overpowering as it is purely sweet, but lacks the body and richness of sugar. I prefer TruVia, which combines steviosides from stevia with erythritol, a sugar alcohol that doesn't cause gastrointestinal distress. For a stevia product, it is processed well and doesn't have any of the bitter aftertaste that many other products do. It dissolves easily in liquids. As a suitable sugar substitute, however, I think it works better in tandem with sugar substitutes that have more of the body and mouthfeel of sugar, such as sugar alcohols and tagatose.

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on Feb 18, 2012

Ok product, but I prefer liquid.

articles 1-10 sur 32