FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.57

€10.82

Économie de: €3.25 (30 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best Stevia product

Publié par Reviewer1783742 le Oct 30, 2008

I've tried several brands and NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best liquid Stevia product on the market. It tastes great and is so convenient for local and out-of town travel. I would really like to rate this 4.5 instead of 4 but I did not have a half star option. I cannot rate it as 5 stars because the dropper is not consistent on all bottles.

Perfect for sweetening

Publié par eathealthy le Jul 04, 2013

This reminds me of the Sunrider stevia products and I like that you need several drops to sweeten, therefore making it harder to over sweeten your drink. Will purchase again although price seems a little steep. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love it.

Publié par Reviewer1251395 le Oct 28, 2012

Easy, convenient, great taste and no aftertaste. I love this brand.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

sweet enough but tastes strangly

Publié par Reviewer1803542 le Jan 03, 2013

Stevia is stevia :) It is very sweet (though i need about 12 drops for my cup of tea instead of 6-7 as they claim), but the taste is not so good so i do not use it often.

No complaints!

Publié par pugface le Jan 15, 2014

Disclaimer: I've used it very rarely, and very sparingly. Personally, I have not noticed any of the 'stevia aftertaste' I hear some people complain about, but that might be because I don't use very much of it. That said, I chose this brand specifically because I have been told by others that it has the least aftertaste.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 5029495513884529847 le Jul 13, 2014

I had not tasted stevia sweeteners before, and found it a bit strange the bitter taste that is at the end. But the product is very good.

clear stevia

Publié par Reviewer1036197 le Aug 23, 2014

great in coffee

Good product

Publié par 4937937177354619607 le Oct 09, 2014

Good product

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par Elinapage le Jul 04, 2016

For a tea it is enough with 3 or 4 drops.

Stevia