FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.99

€11.43

Économie de: €3.43 (30 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Prefer other stevia products

Publié par LessSugarNaturally le Jun 12, 2013

I recently compared this product with “NuNaturals Alcohol-Free Stevia" and “Sweetleaf’s Sweetdrops". PURITY: You might expect that “pure liquid stevia” means just pure stevia, but most stevia products have a filler to make them measurable in recipes. This product uses the following ingredients:  Water, 20% pure grain alcohol, vegetable glycerine and natural flavors. Compare this to “NuNaturals Alcohol-Free Stevia" which uses only water and glycerine. “Sweetleaf’s Sweetdrops" uses ONLY water as a filler. TASTE: I compared all three products in homemade lemonade. This product is definitely sweeter.  I needed a third less drops than the other two.  This is because the added alcohol acts as a sweetener on its own. I found that it had an extra layer of flavor…not bad…but there was something extra in the taste.  My daughter and I felt it worked well in beverages like lemonade or coffee….foods that have a strong, sour or bitter taste to overcome.  In baking it was very hard to tell the difference, but again there was just a hint of an extra flavor. CONCLUSION: This product tasted good but I don’t like the extra added alcohol. I prefer SL's Sweetdrops made with only water followed by NuNatural’s Alcohol-Free stevia. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Product has changed

Publié par Reviewer2351969 le Oct 22, 2013

Bought this sweetener for more then a year, I was very happy with this product but lately it tastes differently: less sweet and with a strong stevia aftertaste...what changed?????

GOOD PRODUCT - INCONSISTANT DRIP

Publié par Reviewer1142941 le Jun 24, 2008

Very good tasting and clear product. Only problem is the drip from bottle to bottle - sometimes a very stubborn drip - sometimes a stream. I recommend the product but watch out for the DRIP!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I think they have changed it.

Publié par Reviewer1259901 le Oct 27, 2013

And it's not as sweet any more, so that means it's more expensive, as I am using more to get the same sweetness I previously did. I don't find any aftertaste, but I am going to investigate other options now that the bottle doesn't last as long.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

NOT as sweet anymore!! what happened to my fav stevia??

Publié par Reviewer1315573 le Nov 04, 2013

Agree with the two most recent posters. I thought I was actually going mad )) But i needed to double the amount of drops in order to get my sweet taste. I don't think my taste palette is changing as other stevia blends work as effectively for me. SHAME ON YOU NuNaturals!!

Simply the best

Publié par Reviewer3294939 le Aug 20, 2008

I have tried every type of Stevia from dry powder to syrup-style and the drops are the best because they are less messy than syrup and one can easily count the number of drops going into the beverage for sweetening consistency. No guesswork as with powder and syrup. Also, NuNaturals Clear has no aftertaste like some Stevia products have. An excellent product all-around. John Ahrens

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Sugar Alternative- Bad Press, pah!

Publié par Reviewer2268924 le Jun 03, 2011

A lot a bad press revolves around Stevia, but if you search the net you will find a mixture of both good and bad. All sugar is bad for you, but like everything else, in MODERATION you will find a balance that the body is happy with. As for this product, it was sent super quick by iHerb and I was looking forward to an alternative sweetner to honey for my morning porridge oats. However, I think this product is not suitable for sweetening foods you will eat straight away, as for me it left an artificial after taste. In Stevia's defense it is a great alternative to sugar in cakes,desserts (cooked ones), but be careful it's extremely powerful, so don't over do it!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

There is no better stevia product than NuStevia!!!

Publié par Reviewer3070200 le Oct 27, 2008

This is a great stevia for your purse, your desk at work, for travel, etc. It lasts a long time and is the same great taste as the NuStevia powders!

Liquid Stevia

Publié par holistic1 le Aug 04, 2008

I can't say enough wonderful things about Stevia. It is a shame that Stevia is not more widely publicized in the United States. The liquid form of this terrific herbal supplement is (obviously) very portable. I can't live without it!!

Clear Stevia, 2 fl oz.

Publié par Reviewer3098249 le Aug 17, 2008

This is a good product that does not have an after taste that is bitter; regardless of how much you use. I truly, recommend this product!

articles 1-10 sur 229