FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.17

€8.07

Économie de: €1.90 (24 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Xanthan Gum

Publié par Reviewer2431715 le Nov 27, 2007

This is an excellent product used in cooking for thickening sauces, milk shakes, gravy and a large variety of dishes. It creates a creamy and thicker consistency. I love it!

Good product

Publié par Reviewer2288858 le Feb 27, 2008

I ordered this product to thicken up some hot sauce I was making for the first time. It has worked magnificently. I warn you that it is extremely potent and two tablespoons thickened up two liters of hot sauce in a hurry. Very timely delivery and it is probably a lifetime supply for me. I'll certainly use iherb again.

Great binder - works in synergy with Guar Gum

Publié par iHerbalicious le Jun 02, 2012

I have a Celiac Disease and I use xanthan gum together with guar gum as a binder in my home baked gluten free bread – gums, when combined, they work the best. I always add a little of ground flaxseed as well because they really give that elasticity and chewiness to the bread; those of you celiacs who don’t tolerate gums or are simply wishing to avoid them, try to use ground flaxseed only or for even better results use ground flaxseed in combination with some apple fiber powder or psyllium husk to replace the gluten in your GF bread.

Low Cal Milkshake Solution

Publié par Reviewer2963174 le Jul 03, 2008

Great stuff for thickening a low calorie milkshake. I use maybe 2/3 of a teaspoon.

Great product and price.

Publié par Reviewer1447692 le May 02, 2009

Xanthan Gum is a must have for any gluten free baker. It is pricey to buy as well. I was so pleased to find this easy to store container at a great price from iHerb. I have ordered 2 times in the last few months for more.

Makes Shakes thicker

Publié par Reviewer3271419 le Apr 23, 2010

I drink whey shakes alot. I like them thick, but to get them thick I have to add more whey and make it a higher calorie drink. SO. I started using Xanthan gum to thicken it up. Works great! and you DO NOT need a lot to get what you want. just a 1/8th tsp for 16 - 20 oz will do. Ice/cold water/liquid enhances its ability as well. If you want a good thickener this is great. no funny taste but it will, reduced the flavor or your drink or foods a bit (like gravy) so keep that in mind.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great for homemade mayonnaise!!

Publié par Reviewer3064760 le Aug 05, 2015

I make my own mayonnaise from scratch so I can use very healthy ingredients and oils like light olive oil and rice bran oil. The xanthan gum thickens it up just perfect!!

Ok

Publié par tinatherese le Apr 20, 2013

But can't use it as it is made of corn

from Ukraine

Publié par FataMorgana le Nov 19, 2011

very good!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

A great substitute for corn startch.

Publié par Reviewer2005640 le May 03, 2011

I use about 1/4 teaspoon to 1 cup of water. Put it in the blender and blend until the water thickens. Add the thickened water to soup, dressing, whatever. I have used this with broth and milk also with good results.

articles 1-10 sur 168