FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.15

€17.20

Économie de: €4.05 (24 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Works Great!

Publié par Reviewer1759556 le Mar 28, 2011

Better than any fiber I've ever had. Things just are not the same without it. This item is a must have. I suggest beginning like this: week 1 use 1 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 2 use 2 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 3 use 3 tblsp & 12oz of water. I stay with that after the 3rd week.

great fiber

Publié par Reviewer1818917 le Aug 12, 2010

I have tried several, this is the best, no additives, no harsh taste, I add cinammon and it is easy to swallow.

fiber!

Publié par Reviewer1886291 le Sep 28, 2010

regular at last and goes down easy mixed with juice

Glad I found it !

Publié par Reviewer3112185 le Oct 06, 2009

I have had IBS with prominent diarrhea for many years now. Have been using this for 2 weeks now and have become a huge fan already. It has greatly relieved my symptoms. I would however caution against using this with other fiber products such as All-Bran plus. I used to drink a shake every morning which I made using All-bran plus as a base. Using both gave me extreme flatulence for a few hours a day. Since I was not planning on giving up using psyllium, I quit with the shake and have had no problems since then. I highly recommend this product for anyone with IBS. It has greatly changed my life.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Neutral smell and taste + BIG BOTTLE!

Publié par Sweetx-Shorty le Oct 22, 2013

Big bottle! TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE PAID (: Can use this to feel fuller without more calories. Lose weight with this! :D:D HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Good to go.

Publié par Reviewer2013328 le Nov 17, 2009

I did intend that pun. Works as they said.

Will always use!

Publié par snowfitness1 le Aug 13, 2012

I eat a whole food diet full of lots of veggies, so I get tons of fiber. BUT...I take psyllium daily because it acts like a broom in your system, and keeping your colon clean is KEY to excellent health! I recommend it highly!!!

use to make smoothie

Publié par Reviewer1848748 le Sep 26, 2012

I mix a teaspoon in a blender making smoothie

wrong time of delivery

Publié par 5188458298228280163 le Mar 26, 2016

Dear all! I ordered UPS next day delivery and paid for that $8.5 to receive the order on Friday! And in the order was mentioned that delivery will be on Friday 5 p.m. Than in a day delivery time changed on Monday. In that case I could order free delivery and receive order on Monday as well. What I paid $8.5 for?

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I Will not do without Whole Psyllium Husk!

Publié par 4826251355203861114 le Aug 03, 2016

I have been taking whole Psyllium Husk for several years now. I started by my husband and I doing a colon cleanse for 3 months. Shortly after that my husband had a colonoscopy done. The Dr. commented how clean the colon was . That was what I was told in the booklet "Cleansing or Surgery". It said to be sure and use the Whole Psyllium Husk and not the powder since that would clog the walls rather than clean them. The whole husk would scrub the intestinal walls. The Dr. proved that this was true. Now my husband and I are taking a Tbsp. twice a day. It keeps us regular. I highly recommend this product!!!

articles 1-10 sur 36