FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.11

€17.14

Économie de: €4.03 (24 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Works Great!

Publié par Reviewer1759556 le Mar 28, 2011

Better than any fiber I've ever had. Things just are not the same without it. This item is a must have. I suggest beginning like this: week 1 use 1 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 2 use 2 tblsp & 12oz water. Week 3 use 3 tblsp & 12oz of water. I stay with that after the 3rd week.

great fiber

Publié par Reviewer1818917 le Aug 12, 2010

I have tried several, this is the best, no additives, no harsh taste, I add cinammon and it is easy to swallow.

fiber!

Publié par Reviewer1886291 le Sep 28, 2010

regular at last and goes down easy mixed with juice

Glad I found it !

Publié par Reviewer3112185 le Oct 06, 2009

I have had IBS with prominent diarrhea for many years now. Have been using this for 2 weeks now and have become a huge fan already. It has greatly relieved my symptoms. I would however caution against using this with other fiber products such as All-Bran plus. I used to drink a shake every morning which I made using All-bran plus as a base. Using both gave me extreme flatulence for a few hours a day. Since I was not planning on giving up using psyllium, I quit with the shake and have had no problems since then. I highly recommend this product for anyone with IBS. It has greatly changed my life.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Neutral smell and taste + BIG BOTTLE!

Publié par Sweetx-Shorty le Oct 22, 2013

Big bottle! TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE PAID (: Can use this to feel fuller without more calories. Lose weight with this! :D:D HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Good to go.

Publié par Reviewer2013328 le Nov 17, 2009

I did intend that pun. Works as they said.

Will always use!

Publié par snowfitness1 le Aug 13, 2012

I eat a whole food diet full of lots of veggies, so I get tons of fiber. BUT...I take psyllium daily because it acts like a broom in your system, and keeping your colon clean is KEY to excellent health! I recommend it highly!!!

use to make smoothie

Publié par Reviewer1848748 le Sep 26, 2012

I mix a teaspoon in a blender making smoothie

Godd for the stomach

Publié par Reviewer3018106 le Oct 03, 2012

Use it for cleaning up the system. A good fibre.

Great! I recommend

Publié par 5333603858357728394 le Aug 20, 2013

I like it even better then "Psyllium Husk Powder" by NowFoods. It is really better kind of psyllium. Comes great for drinking, do not gathers into softling. Better for drinking. Even taske is ok. Really helps gut problems.

articles 1-10 sur 35