FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€25.48

€39.99

Économie de: €14.51 (36 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good product spoiled

Publié par Reviewer2004495 le Sep 03, 2008

I've been buying this for quite some time, but I just received my newest shipment today and it will be the last. For the second time, some of the capsules have broken in the bottle, covering all the others with oil and leaving a bad taste and smell. Buy at your own risk.

This Product Smells!

Publié par Reviewer2861386 le Jul 25, 2008

This product is disgusting and I am going to return it. The pills are supposed to be coated and not smell. They smell heavily of fish and the odor sticks to your fingers. I put them in a pill box with other supplements and the pill box now smells. Also, they left an oily residue on my fingers and in the pill box. I would give it zero stars if I could.

Great Product

Publié par NaturalHealthSK le Aug 11, 2015

Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential for us since we are unable to synthetize them and their level in our bodies is fully dependent on our food consumption. Research shows that these fatty acids reduce inflammation,may lower risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, arthritis, autoimmune diseases, asthma, fibromyalgia and more. Their deficiency is also linked to fatigue, elevated triglycerides, thyroid problems and brain-related diseases such as memory issues, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD and schizophrenia. What is concerning is that in last 150 years, ratio of other type of fatty acids, omega-6s to omega-3s has increased from 1:1 (often considered as ideal) up to dangerous 20:1 so I really recommend you to supplement these daily, especially considering that their most significant food source fish is often highly contamined with PCBs, mercury and other dangerous substances. If you eat fish regularly, eat those smallest ones such as sardines and anchovies, they have lowest toxin levels. I prefer to get my fish oil in liquid form but some of my friends and family members prefer to take them as softgels so I recommend these to them, they are enteric coated and don't give them "fish burps". If you find my review helpful, please click YES and visit my homepage by clicking on my name above to read more of my comprehensive supplement reviews.

Great!

Publié par Reviewer2627564 le Jan 21, 2009

I love the enteric coating because it doesnt give you any fish taste after you take them. Also i like that i can get more omega 3 without having to take so many pills.

Amazing fish oil product

Publié par Reviewer2324004 le Apr 10, 2010

There are a lot of fish oil products out there but in my opinion this is the best. After just a few weeks of taking it I have more energy, my skin is clear, my knees don't hurt as much and I just feel completely renewed. This brand was recommend by a lot of people and so far I can't say enough good about them, they obviously take quality very seriously. I will continue to use their line and Iherb.com for the wonderful prices, thank you

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Cholesterol free with all the good stuff!

Publié par Reviewer3336343 le Feb 01, 2010

It took me a long time to find what this product offers. My wife can't tolerate the fishy taste, so this enteric coated softgel works for her. The distillation process removes unwanted compounds and it has the two most important Omega-3 components - EPA and DHA. We've been very happy with it.

Good stuff

Publié par Reviewer2022035 le Feb 09, 2011

Omega-3 soft gels not only have helped to lower my bad cholesterol, my good cholesterol has risen! My arthritic joints feel more mobile and less painful when I regularly take Omega-3 softgels.

Now Foods, Ultra Omega-3, 500 EPA/250 DHA,

Publié par Reviewer1255445 le Oct 02, 2011

I have used NOW Ultra Omega-3 for many years and I have seen my test results improve. Very satisfied.

omega 3

Publié par Reviewer2214705 le Feb 14, 2010

I take twice a day and TRY to get my teenagers to take every am. I usually experience one fishy burp in the morning but not too bad. Have been using for many years. I feel it helps with anti inflammatory and brain matters.

acne and general wellbeing

Publié par Reviewer3271831 le Aug 15, 2010

Really has improved my acne and general wellbeing.

articles 1-10 sur 161