EUR

€15.84
€24.87
Savings of: €9.03 (36% off)

no kick, no umph

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

Before this one I used a different products that actually smelled like turmeric. Also I am not sure it has the same anti-inflammatory fighting power. I recently had to ingest gluten for the sake of testing. This supplement did not quell the fire the way the other brand does (Paradise Herbs, Organics, Turmeric). I switched from Paradise Herbs to Now Food because I was not sure about Paradise Herbs certification claims, since they are not GMP, but DEA and OTC compliant. The latter two and more about controlled substances, but not manufacturing practices. But after discovering that Now Foods turmeric contains magnesium stearate, I will certainly switch back. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well.

now foods, tumeric & bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2802499 on Feb 10, 2009

excellent relief from joint pain, return of flexibility and range of motion. perfect supplement for arthritis.

Anti inflamitory

Posted by Reviewer2573924 on Aug 05, 2010

This product works great for people who cannot take medical anti inflamitory meds.

My husband says it relieves his shoulder pain

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jun 14, 2011

I've recommended this Turmeric to my son in law, daughter in law and to the lady who cleans my house. They all say that it has relieved their arthritis pains.

It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1499344 on Jan 08, 2011

I really believe this product has helped with a chronic inflammation problem I have. I have periformus syndrome. I was using grocery store turmeric until I showed it to my naturopath and she said it was rancid because it was a brownish color. I also use MSM and eat ginger almost every day. My tenderness is 95% better.