FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.04

€17.99

Économie de: €12.95 (72 % de remise)

• December 2013- This product is similar to Now Food's Thyroid Energy., except that it contains wheat as an excipient.

• Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Very strong!

Publié par 5461478078389654009 le Apr 10, 2015

I purchased this product as I suffer from hypothyroidism, but are unable to get medicine to my condition at the moment in my country. It is very hard to tell yet if this has some effect, as I have been struggling been getting the timing of taking this right... Caps make you feel very quesy and in fact ill, and your skin feeling weird if taken to empty stomach. Also need to avoid milk products. Best taken after meal but not salad (needs to include some fat).

AMAZING!

Publié par heidischuyten le May 16, 2014

The Thyroid Nutrition really helped to boost my energy levels. I take my thyroid medication every morning and this in the afternoon to help keep me going all day long. I noticed a huge improvement in my energy levels and how much better I felt. I would reccomend this to anyone with Thyroid difficulties.

Same as Thyroid Energy

Publié par 4756642227357225880 le Oct 27, 2014

If you check the labels, they are the same ingredients and proportions. Buy the cheaper option!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Arrived on time & as expected

Publié par 5736203500348134647 le Jan 20, 2015

1st time trying this product - noticeable difference in energy level.

excellent product & excellent value

Publié par bbchris le Jun 07, 2014

So happy to buy this product from iHerb. I take two capsules every morning. I take these along with thyroid supplements my doctor prescribes me. I had her check that it was OK to take these capsules as well.

need more time

Publié par Reviewer2615536 le Jun 06, 2015

but i am sure great

Towards healthy life

Publié par 5563516439597363075 le May 25, 2015

Good product for thyroid treatment, really gives energy and supports metabolism, also reliefs neurologic symptoms. I would hope for a heavier amount of vitamins added (so you could take everything from the same jar). B-vitamins, zinc, copper etc. has helped my symptoms and made me HEALTHY again!

Thyroid Nutrition

Publié par 5213094659456276724 le Feb 14, 2015

Improves energy levels in conjunction with medically prescribed Natural Thyroid

Doesn't work

Publié par Reviewer2430130 le Sep 03, 2014

I took my basal temperature every morning for the first month I was using this product and it did very little which tells me that it is not helping my thyroid like it should.

Had to toss it

Publié par Reviewer1880269 le Sep 21, 2015

This product smelled so bad that after taking it a couple of times, it made my stomach so sick I could not ingest it anymore and tossed it. Maybe this is why is discontinued now.

articles 1-10 sur 10