FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€14.05

€14.34

Économie de: €0.29 (2 % de remise)

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Size and simplicity

Publié par Reviewer2292627 le Feb 08, 2010

This thing was much bigger than I thought it would be and has no problem at all covering all my sprouting needs and more. It also seems very durable. Came with instructions right there on the bottle as well as a mini-pamphlet with some more info and recipes. A supporting stand would be a bonus, but is not missed.

Works like a charm!

Publié par naturalkitten le Jun 22, 2012

This jar works great and is simple to use. I am a total newbie to sprouting and this thing is fool proof. You just add the seeds and water, then rinse it twice daily which is super easy due to the mesh lid of the jar. You basically don't have to open the jar after filling in the seeds until you are ready to harvest your tasty home-grown sprouts. 100% recommended!

very good

Publié par Reviewer2169000 le Dec 26, 2009

very good for sprouting :) ordered another one to use also :D

sprouts!

Publié par Reviewer2763768 le Apr 21, 2010

I love the sprouting jar I've recently purchased. It works great, and I've already used it multiple times!

great!

Publié par Reviewer1907904 le Jun 28, 2011

glass jar, perfect size for sprouting just about anything!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

It's been almost a year...

Publié par jayzou le Sep 14, 2010

and this is my 'go-to' jar for sprouting mung beans and radish sprouts. Love it :)

a nice sprouting jar

Publié par Reviewer2035801 le Apr 06, 2010

I am currently using 3 of these jars for sprouting and have very much enjoyed using them.

it works

Publié par karljacobs le Jan 18, 2011

good product, well made much better than the sprouting trays i've used in the past most likely to buy a 2nd one to meet our sprouts addiction :-)

Standard

Publié par JoshBee le Aug 04, 2012

Just your standard glass jar. I use these jars to brew kombucha in.

Programmer turned Sprouter

Publié par aaronash le Dec 13, 2015

Great jar, easy to use. You're probably thinking "shoot man, why do I need to blow $$ on this noise when I can get my own stinkin' jar and mesh?" This may be true, except it's not. This thing is just perfect. Comes with a booklet that tells you how much seed you need. I went from being the kind of guy that lets his houseplants die to growing broccoli and onion sprouts constantly with 4 of these jars going on a rolling basis. It's so cheap to grow your own, and it's so healthy. Be sure to use filtered water, you don't want to use unfiltered tap water (with flouride) on your precious food.

articles 1-10 sur 71