FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.14

€5.24

Économie de: €0.11 (2% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

1/2 gallon sporting jar

Posted by 5303697138590787308 on Mar 13, 2016

I love my sprouting jars. I now have four. They are sturdy and easy to clean and sterilize.

Plastic under the lid

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Feb 27, 2016

My previous sprouting jar was made of plastic and therefore could not be sterilized by heating. I had to throw it away becouse it once got molded and after that would get moldy every time. I thought that this would be easy to sterilize in the oven, but the lid has plastic inside.

Programmer turned Sprouter

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015

Great jar, easy to use. You're probably thinking "shoot man, why do I need to blow $$ on this noise when I can get my own stinkin' jar and mesh?" This may be true, except it's not. This thing is just perfect. Comes with a booklet that tells you how much seed you need. I went from being the kind of guy that lets his houseplants die to growing broccoli and onion sprouts constantly with 4 of these jars going on a rolling basis. It's so cheap to grow your own, and it's so healthy. Be sure to use filtered water, you don't want to use unfiltered tap water (with flouride) on your precious food.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Dec 13, 2015

I am finally back making sprouts...the jar has the perfect dimensions...bought 3 more to give as gifts. Nothing like fresh sprouts on a sandwich or in a salad. My grandchildren love them.

Gallon

Posted by 5180717793765667178 on Mar 09, 2015

Hola,quisiera informarles que uno de los gallones llego quebrado. Seria posible que me enviaran otro. Informe al distribuidor acá en Noruega y me dijo que me comunicar con uds. Pero muy conforme con los productos. De ante mano muchas gracias. Luz Nunez

Très bien

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Nov 17, 2014

très bien et solide

Me encanta y facil de usar

Posted by isismakeupforever on Nov 14, 2014

Un germinador, fácil de usar además de que es barato. Os lo recomiendo

Gran capacidad

Posted by arrikitowntown on Aug 07, 2014

Aún no lo he probado porque esperaba a que me llegaran las semillas para germinar. Es más grande de lo que pensaba, pero tiene un buen acabado. La tapa es a rosca y de metal y tiene una rejilla metálica.

Sprouting Jar

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jul 14, 2014

Good value.

Gets the job done

Posted by 4771393685129604012 on Jul 01, 2014

For the price this sprouting jar is great. It is much bigger than I expected and comes with some extra information to help beginners understand the proper process of sprouting specific beans, vegetables, etc.

articles 1-10 sur 66