Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

€2.94
€3.86
Savings of: €0.91 (24% Off)
Reviews 5-star

The very good choise!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

This paste is really very good, it makes my teeth white and bright, and very important point is the absence of fluoride, which is a toxic substance, bad to our health. Taste of paste is nice too, but if you don’t like the taste of mint, I advise you to try this paste only with cinnamon taste . **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

xyli-white toothpaste

Posted by 5612973796637342821 on Jul 03, 2012

Inside of my mouth was had sore because bad reaction to regular toothpaste when I started using xyli-white the problem cleared up oalmost overnite

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint

Posted by alvinlky on May 01, 2013

Looking for a toothpaste that met all of my requirements hasn't been easy. Finally had tried the samples before buying It is the toothpaste gel that what I am looking for, excellent Quality toothpaste gel at an economical price,

perfect product

Posted by Reviewer2024827 on Mar 07, 2012

very very good toothpaste. not too fresh, but for me it is even better. after brushing your teeth you just feel clean teeth without artificial fresheners. good product for a good price.

Unbelievable!

Posted by parazzzitka on Apr 07, 2012

Even though I always had rather white teeth, this toothpaste impressed me a lot. Not my teeth are even whiter, without any harm to tooth enamel. The taste is very mild and disappears in few minutes after cleaning. Highly recommended!