FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.16

€17.21

Économie de: €4.06 (24 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

NOW FOODS, SOLUTIONS 2 IN 1 CORRECTING EYE CREAM

Publié par Reviewer3349153 le Mar 06, 2014

It lightens my dark eye circles a little after 1 mth's use but also causes milia seeds to appear on the eye area; despite the fact that only a tiny rice grain size was used each time.

Great Stuff!

Publié par Reviewer1505351 le Feb 05, 2012

I have been using this for two weeks now and have noticed many improvements. I have bags under my eyes and have noticed them diminishing. Puffiness has gone away totally. I have also noticed my eye lashes have grown a bit too from this because of using it over my eye lids. The cream does have a heavy feeling to it but i'm guessing because it has beeswax but once it soaks into the skin you don't even notice it. It smells really nice as well. Lately I have been using on my whole face and I've noticed it has helped with my break outs. Love it!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Excellent for lightening skin!

Publié par Reviewer2231456 le Dec 17, 2010

This is the best eye cream I've ever used for lightening the dark skin around my eyes. I don't have dark circles, but it looks like I rubbed mascara in the corners of my eye down to my cheek. This cream has almost completely eliminated this darkness in only 3 weeks!

Publié par 5437151670920622090 le Jan 21, 2014

Lighten and brighten the area around my eyes. Had already ordered my 2nd bottle! Best eye cream ever. Not immediate effect, must use for a while. Highly recommended!Fan from Singapore.

excellent product

Publié par Reviewer3091514 le Oct 17, 2011

It hydrates visibly the eye contour, excellent

Correcting Eye Cream

Publié par Reviewer1252110 le Jun 13, 2011

Very nice and pleasant cream. I don't have puffy eyes in the morning anymore.

okay

Publié par AnnaLL le Apr 25, 2013

This probably works great for most people, but I didn't realize it was for mature skin. My skin didn't have a reaction like it usually does when i try anti-aging creams, so that's definitely a plus! But it was not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

cream

Publié par Reviewer3125594 le Apr 08, 2012

i really like this eye cream, it worked pretty well on some of my darkness but its not a magic cream that will make your dark circles dissapear. But overall i really like how it moisturized my undereye.

Horrible product

Publié par Reviewer3120832 le Oct 02, 2013

1. Irritated skin. Actually feels like the area under my eyes is burning now. 2. Made my skin look worse. Small blood vessels have appeared after only a day of using this. If I could give it a negative 5 stars, I would.

Did nothing

Publié par Reviewer1596539 le Feb 26, 2013

Seems to have made my skin worse while I was using it, since it doesn't moisturize or do anything for that matter.

articles 1-10 sur 50