New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Real Food, Slender Sticks, Acai Lemonade, 12 Sticks, (4 g) Each

€3.63
€4.75
Savings of: €1.12 (24% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 291 reviews

Great lemonade!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Mar 09, 2011

First of all: I don't understand the review here about "use a 500 ml bottle". That's what 16,9 ounces are. So.. yeah. Converting units is always a good idea. It's more than sweet enough, smells like candy/bubblegum, and ONLY healthy, clean ingredients. It's great. I have started to have these for breakfast because I am a bit lazy some mornings. All the nutrients gets me going, and the great taste tempts me. Will buy so many more of these!! think I have had like 5 of them already, out of the 12. I was a bit scared it would be a bit bitter with all the red fruits added, but no. Sweet and flavourful. Not to much lemonflavour though, more like mixed fruit. I really love lemon-lemonade, so more flavours would be greatly appreciated!!

Acai too much of a stimulant

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Dec 19, 2012

Unfortunately I did not research Acai before ordering the first two boxes of this. I liked the taste and the fact that it did not contain Aspartame so I ordered a lot more before realizing that Acai causes insomnia and heart palpitations in me. I finally did go on line and found that this is a very common reaction to Acai. I'm going to try to find a product that uses the same sweetner but does not include Acai.

Love the taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I really like those Now foods sticks, they are refreshing and a great way to get your vitamins. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Now Foods, Real Food, Slender Sticks, Acai Lemonade, 12 Sticks

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 20, 2013

Excellent Quality product at an economical price

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3090967 on Jun 30, 2012

Wouldn't really say I taste a lemonade side of this one. I like it...my 3yr old Loves it, calls it her "fruit punch". I love that I don't have to feel guilty for serving it to her. She even gets vitamins! Also like to make popsicles in it after adding a splash of lemon juice or cranberry.