FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€3.07

€3.13

Économie de: €0,05 (2 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

• Commentaires | English
    Trier par

My kid's cereal substitute.

Publié par AllyAw le avr. 28, 2014

My kid's breakfast is cereal & milk ever since he started eating solid foods. I recently found that his cereal by Nestle, is sweet & his milk contains sucrose. I dread about sugar & metabolic syndrome & I do not want him to get accustomed to eating sweet food only. So I have been gradually substituting the sweetened Nestle cereal with Oat Bran. The only difference in preparation is I need really hot water to soak the Oat Bran for 2 minutes & it is ready to eat. The other advantage is I am reducing his gluten exposure because Nestle contains wheat. My toddler has no complaints & I am happy. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Geat product

Publié par Reviewer1684088 le févr. 19, 2012

I buy it regullary. Indispensable during Dukan's diet.

good bran

Publié par Listopad le févr. 17, 2012

good bran convenient packaging I will order more good value for money

use it daily

Publié par Reviewer1684641 le août 15, 2008

Good product. I use it every day in muffins to keep cholesterol down.

Good product

Publié par Reviewer1611423 le janv. 03, 2009

Dietary Fiber 4 Grams, not bad. Taste not bad. Can put in hot food or baked items--decent convenience. May or may buy again. Fruits with fiber-cheaper. Need to incorporate more often as time allow with food prep.

Like it.

Publié par Reviewer2913350 le nov. 05, 2009

I mix this in my steel cut oats for breakfast. I like it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Awesome Oat Bran and Best Price!

Publié par Reviewer2456342 le nov. 17, 2009

I have purchased tons of this from Iherb. THE DELIVERY WAS SUPER QUICK AND THE PRICE WAS UNBEATABLE! I have made Oat Bran Cookies & Oat Bran bread and Granola bars with this Oat Bran and the results were 100% perfectly delicious! What a treat! Thank you Iherb!

Super Food!

Publié par Reviewer2924771 le déc. 14, 2009

Just tried this in some banana bread.....OOOOH Yea!!! Tastes Great!!!

Now Foods, Oat Bran

Publié par Reviewer2174192 le nov. 28, 2008

I put some on my cereal every morning, along with apple sauce and whatever fruit I have around. Tastes fine and is supposed to be good for cholesterol. Have never gotten bugs from a Now product, which I could not say about any other brand I've tried.

YUM!