FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€14.35

€14.61

Économie de: €0.27 (2 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Good enough

Publié par Reviewer2821810 le Aug 22, 2010

The taste is slightly inferior in comparison with regular liquid soy milk, but I guess this is the case with any dry milk. Also it takes some effort to make it completely dissolve. But overall it's a good quality product.

Not good

Publié par Reviewer1342028 le Nov 26, 2012

I don't know what everyone else is drinking, but this is disgusting. I can adapt and tolerate a lot as far as a product being different tasting. I love soy milk but this tastes nothing like it in my opinion. I tried it different ways and I tried it more than once. BTW, it was so bad that this is the first review I have ever written and I have been ordering online for years.

Nice

Publié par Reviewer3315071 le Jan 08, 2013

Blends easily, I add it in my homemade chocolate to make it more like milk chocolate

Love it!

Publié par Reviewer1676652 le Jul 07, 2012

This is soy milk without added food starch/maltodextrin fillers and none of the sweeteners used in the liquid brands. I can tolerate it, where the other ones don't agree with me. With time, I developed a taste for this product. I've found that dissolving in lukewarm water works well. I will buy this by the case so I have it on hand--more economical and reliable than buying locally. Thank you!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Very useful, if not like real liquid soymilk.

Publié par Reviewer1236024 le Apr 12, 2012

If this powder can make soymilk as yummy as the soymilk you can buy at the store, I've yet to find the right ratio or method. However, I love using it in oatmeal and other porridge-type foods for a creamier hot breakfast.

Brilliant!

Publié par yumsome le Feb 08, 2015

So much more convenient to be able to make up soya milk as needed, rather than having to hunt around the shops for unsweetened and additive-free cartons of the stuff... and then only using half of it, forgetting about it, and ages later, discovering that it has not only evolved and become sentient at the back of the 'fridge but is actually using those three also-forgotten wrinkly carrots as its minions in bid to take over the world.

Good!

Publié par AnnaLL le Apr 25, 2013

I like that this is low in carbs and the powder is fine so it's easy to mix. I usually use it for coffee though; I'm not crazy about the taste on it's own.

Soy Powder

Publié par Reviewer3053757 le Nov 28, 2010

I was just happy to finally find soy powder! It was a good quality and arrived in only a few days. Now that I know where to get it, I will not go elsewhere. Thanks

Good taste

Publié par Reviewer1266868 le Apr 03, 2011

Taste is excellent with cocoa powder.

is good!

Publié par Reviewer3296198 le Jan 16, 2016

Has great taste. Hard to mix but the product is clean. I prefer to take a clean product. Ready made milk not only has a whole lot of added extras but they also sit in those lined boxed containers. I don't know if those linings are good or bad for health, but why find out...

articles 1-10 sur 41