FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.62

€6.75

Économie de: €0.13 (2 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

• Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Non-GE Golden Flax Meal

Publié par Reviewer2132658 le Nov 10, 2010

Hello! We have a group of friends and family, we like and eat golden linseed. We live in Japan, and here are very strict entry of products. Now's The Golden Flaxseed is the best in every way: Non-GE Organic Flax Seeds USDA ORGANIC Besides having a very pleasant taste, a very practical package, and the results confirmed by us. And iHerb.com has a fast delivery, is reliable and very good prices. We will continue to buy this product for sure, and others of NOW, and always by iHerb competent. Recommend.

Versatile healthy goodness!

Publié par 5706216899286930172 le Sep 27, 2012

It's so easy to incorporate flax into my diet with this flax seed meal. I put it in my smoothies, sprinkle it on cereal, and I also made a kind of flax seed foccacia bread which is great if you are gluten intolerant or just cutting down on carbs. I will definitely order this again.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great bread substitute for low-carbers

Publié par 4999934268950536368 le Jan 24, 2015

It does have that distinctive flax seed flour taste but I find it as good as low-carb bread that is made of many dubious ingredients and sold at quite high prices, it is organic, easy to make(simply mix with egg, cinnamon powder and baking soda and bake), but I find it better because it is so much cheaper and you know what healthy ingredients you eat! This golden flax makes golden colour muffins, lighter shaded and more bread-like than cocoa-like coloured muffins(without the cocoa taste...) made with brown flax seed meal.

SUPER PRODUCT!

Publié par Reviewer1468863 le Apr 24, 2009

i'm on my 4th container of this Flax Meal! i add it to my smoothie every morning. NOW products are consistently high quality and i try to buy them befeore any other brand.

키토다엿 한다고 샀어요...

Publié par 5295459507472325559 le Mar 15, 2014

베이킹 하려고 샀는데 꽤 먹을만 하구요 맛있어요 근데 아무래도 베이킹하면 일반 빵맛은 안나요 뻑뻑하니.... 그래도 한국에선 아마씨 비싸니까여

Staple of My diet

Publié par Reviewer1356117 le Jan 24, 2012

I currently live in Korea and it's really hard to find flax. Flax is amazing. It makes me feel great and the ground up seeds make it so much easier to use. It's great in shakes, smoothies and I even sneak it into some of my juices and baking. If you are on a raw diet, this is a great compliment to that lifestyle.

Good fiber :)

Publié par 4644131376858400054 le Aug 20, 2012

If you are searching for good quality fiber, that here it. I recommend it for people who searching for fiber with low content of carbohydrates.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Now Foods, Golden Flax Meal, 18 oz (510 g)

Publié par Reviewer2609603 le Sep 08, 2010

Great!^^

NOW FOODS GOLDEN FLAX MEAL

Publié par Reviewer1968230 le May 21, 2008

EXCELLENT!! SON REALLY LIKES THIS.

great for baking

Publié par 5648308282342478859 le Apr 08, 2014

Great for Paleo coconut and rosemary bread!

articles 1-10 sur 44