FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.14

€7.27

Économie de: €0.13 (2 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

OK

Publié par greenisthenewblack le Aug 22, 2012

I love dates, but not this date sugar. Tastes like dates, but not in a good way if that makes sense. I much prefer coconut sugar! Will not repurchase.

Not again!

Publié par Reviewer2471975 le Jan 24, 2012

Strange, almost awful (for me!) taste .... wouldn't recommend it to anyone ... nor would I use it further. I left it somewhere outside, maybe someone needs it. For me, it's far away from the sugar taste, and what is een worse - it always leaves "traces" in the drink, which are much like waste...

Date Sugar

Publié par Reviewer1271019 le Jan 13, 2011

Now Foods Date Sugar is quite tasty and is pretty finely ground for date sugar. It works great in baked items like cookies. It is a bit grainy so it probably wouldn't be as good sweetening something like ice cream. When baking, I do use about 25% more than the comparable amount of sugar in recipes because it isn't as sweet as table sugar. If there was a way to get date sugar ground even finer so it would dissolve, I would give it 5 stars.

Tasty sugar alternative

Publié par Reviewer1097390 le Dec 01, 2011

I like this for my tea. Sweetens it just right, without it being too sweet like I added too much sugar. However, by the time I finished my tea, I saw that there were some remnants of the sugary powder leftover. This sugar doesn't raise my blood sugar.

Great product

Publié par Reviewer2184517 le Jan 01, 2009

I like to use this as a substitute for powdered icing sugar to coat cookies, top muffins, etc. I used a combination of date sugar and xylitol to make "peppernuts" (Russian Christmas cookies) and it worked very well.

Finely powdered date sugar

Publié par Reviewer1407671 le Feb 06, 2014

This is a high quality product sold at a nice price on iherb.com The flavour is pleasing and sweet, and works beautifully as an alternative to other dry sweeteners such as cane sugar or table sugar for baking. Would purchase Now Foods Date Sugar again, and would recommend this particular brand of product.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par Reviewer1096479 le Mar 24, 2014

Good product. Without sulphites & no sugar added. Pure date sugar taste.

Date sugar.

Publié par Reviewer1320819 le Dec 01, 2011

I have been looking for a sugar substitute that I can use in baking. I haven't baked with this yet but I did put it in coffee. Not a good idea as it does not melt away and I was surprised to find spongy bits of date at the bottom of my cup. Gross till I figured out what it was.

Excellent natural "whole food" sweetener

Publié par Reviewer1345222 le May 12, 2009

This stuff works great, and is better than other brands because it doesn't clump. We use it in baking. It gives a different texture and flavor than white sugar, which you may or may not like, but it's certainly healthier.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good quality date sugar at a good price

Publié par Reviewer1642118 le Oct 02, 2009

I use this date sugar to replace some of white or brown sugar in recipes and have good luck.

articles 1-10 sur 42