FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.92

€7.05

Économie de: €0.12 (2% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent substitute

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Feb 18, 2016

This is an excellent substitute for other sweeteners when baking. I usually use honey, but date sugar is perfect when honey isn't an ideal substitute. I no longer buy most NOW foods products because of what I learned about QAI, the group that certifies their products as organic. Since no one says this date sugar is organic, I don't mind buying it from them.

Really tasty

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Sep 26, 2015

Great for cookies and energy bars.

Healthy but not really sugar

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Nov 26, 2014

It is not really sweet enough to be used as a sweetener. I appreciate the fact that it's 100% dates and will use the package, however I probably will not reorder. I would use fresh dates instead.

Date Sugar

Posted by 5017371377932860048 on Aug 26, 2014

Excellent product - great replacement in baking for refined sugars

good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Mar 24, 2014

Good product. Without sulphites & no sugar added. Pure date sugar taste.

Finely powdered date sugar

Posted by Reviewer1407671 on Feb 06, 2014

This is a high quality product sold at a nice price on iherb.com The flavour is pleasing and sweet, and works beautifully as an alternative to other dry sweeteners such as cane sugar or table sugar for baking. Would purchase Now Foods Date Sugar again, and would recommend this particular brand of product.

Posted by 5057362419740433066 on Nov 10, 2013

Did not work in my cake

Love it.

Posted by 4753870490755861606 on Nov 08, 2013

Great for cakes,sweet buns and cookies.

Хороший продукт, но не сахар...

Posted by Reviewer1872815 on Oct 24, 2013

Брала для кофе, но в кофе добавлять - ерунда, не растворяется! Отлично для выпечки. Еще я добавляю в смузи, когда кладу туда слишком много кисленьких продуктов. Пахнет приятно и едва уловимо фиником. Пожалуй, для смузи буду заказывать еще, поскольку он дает небольшую сладость, и в тоже время это не сахар как таковой (который в смузи не рекомендуется), а измельченный финик.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3271848 on Sep 25, 2013

I used this to make a sweet potato pie and it was wonderful. I used it cup for cup for white sugar and could not tell the difference. It was perfect. I love that this product is not processed, just dried and ground up dates. I also found that it did not cause my candida issues to flair. I will probably use this for all my baking from now on.

articles 1-10 sur 41